Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I wonder if we could fit all 20 million Mexicans on this wannabee island. It's about 55,000 square kilometers and populated with only about a million European types. That's plenty of space and assuming families of four, that's 80 Mexican landscapers per home. I wonder if Big Jim will be as enthusiastic when their hospital systems fail -- oops -- they've already done that. How 'bout when they have to pay $8,000 per child for education. And food, transportation and on and on. Frankly, I doubt that he's seen the whole story. He probably believes these are only men and they're completely self-sufficient. He hasn't yet learned about whole families, anchor babies and that these are simply a new and enormous dependent class that will screech in the quiet streets the instant they are denied free stuff. And they will not, absolutely will not go home. Pretty naive if you ask me.
    '58 Airedale

I wonder which one world order globalist he's been talking to.

Look out people he is looking for diversity, integration and cheap labor, and if you think your life is bad now or your ancestors in scotland was bad, just wait, not only will you lose jobs, have depressed wages, they will want to change your culture, customs, language and everything else that identify's your ethnicity.

And if you don't change things to their way, you will be racist, bigots, protectionists, isolationist,etc.

DON'T GO THERE!!! YOU WILL LIVE TO REGRET IT!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The brutal fact is that Nova Scotia will need 52,000 more workers by 2026. But our population is dropping by 500 people a year, partly from out-migration and partly from attrition
    Oh shoot...52,000 is just a drop in the bucket. We can send you 100 times that!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12