Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NV: IA with second DUI conviction still not deported

Court appearance unveils previous DUI
    By Kyle Magin
    Bonanza Staff Writer
    April 27, 2008, 6:01 AM

Antonio Sandoval-Perez, an Incline Village man, pled guilty to his second DUI Tuesday at Incline Justice Court.

The guilty plea wasn’t a surprise to a friend of Sandoval-Perez, Incline resident Chuck Meyer.

What was a surprise, Meyer said, was the fact this DUI represents a second conviction for Sandoval-Perez.

Meyer accompanied Sandoval-Perez, 31, to court Tuesday. He has been helping his friend navigate the legal system since Sandoval-Perez was arrested on March 18 for DUI in Incline Village. After the arrest, Sandoval-Perez, an illegal Guatemalan immigrant, was detained by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency and sent to a federal immigration detention center in Florence, Ariz.

Meyer helped Sandoval-Perez through the process, staying in touch through phone and arranging lawyers and bail money so Sandoval-Perez could return to Incline to face his Tuesday DUI hearing.

Meyer said he had no idea about a previous DUI conviction until Sandoval-Perez’s sentence was handed down Tuesday.

“I was disappointed when I found out,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No wonder we have 20 million plus illegal aliens running around America in broad daylight acting like they are citizens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How many different names is this guy using?

Is he going to get deported before he kills someone?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Is he going to get deported before he kills someone?
    Doesn't look like it butterbean!

Meyer previously said Sandoval-Perez would serve his community service at St. Patrick’s Episcopal Church, because the church started a fund to support Sandoval-Perez’s family since he has been out of work.

They are waiting for a child to be buried from St. Patrick’s Episcopal Church who is murdered by a repeat illegal alien drunken driver.

He must be a wonderful guy when he is not driving drunk and changing
    his name to avoid paying his dues. Hard to believe we are talking about
    Americans supporting this criminal scum.

Why in God's name was he not deported after the first arrest!?!?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

After the arrest, Sandoval-Perez, an illegal Guatemalan immigrant, was detained by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency and sent to a federal immigration detention center in Florence, Ariz.
    Looks like they got him on the latest (second) arrest - why not the first???

And is Chuck Meyer aiding and abetting and harboring???

Seeking forgiveness, Guatemalan awaits his fate in Incline

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click to Enlarge

Browse and Buy Nevada Appeal Photos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Kyle Magin
    Bonanza Staff Writer
    April 23, 2008, 6:01 AM

Comments Print Email

Antonio Sandoval-Perez said he knows what he did wrong. He understands the same crime he was arrested for March 18 in Incline Village, driving under the influence, is what the man who crippled his cousin Rudy Diaz and killed Diaz’s girlfriend is charged with.

Sandoval-Perez, an illegal immigrant, understands he put his family — 3-year-old son Dylan, wife Carolina and Diaz, who he now cares for — in jeopardy when he was arrested for DUI. They rely on the money he brings into the home to survive, as do his two children and other family living in his native Guatemala.

He worried that he would never see any of them again when he was detained in Florence, Ariz. by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency because he is an illegal immigrant who committed a crime. He thought he would be deported, sent back to Guatemala on a plane without a chance to see Dylan and Carolina.

“I didn’t know when I would see my wife, my family and my niño,â€

[quote]
    “They didn’t tell me my rights,â€
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast