Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NY Gov Due To Meet W/Family of Slain Immigrant

NY gov due to meet with family of slain immigrant
    December 18, 2008

NEW YORK - Police continue to investigate the beating death of an Ecuadorean immigrant in Brooklyn as a possible hate crime as his family prepares to have his body flown home for burial.

Gov. David Paterson is scheduled to meet with relatives of Jose Sucuzhanay (suh-KOO'-chen-eye) on Thursday, along with Ecuadorean government officials.

The 31-year-old real estate broker was beaten Dec. 7 by men spouting anti-Latino and anti-gay slurs as he walked arm in arm with his brother near his home in Bushwick.

Sucuzhanay's mother and brothers were among the mourners at a funeral held for him Wednesday in Brooklyn. Bells tolled as his coffin _ draped in an Ecuadorean flag _ was carried from church.

A reward of nearly $30,000 is being offered for information leading to arrests in the slaying.

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/wire/ ... 7663.story
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    But he won't give the time of day to meet with the family of any American killed by illegal aliens which shows this government doesn't give a horse's ass about Americans.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    But he won't give the time of day to meet with the family of any American killed by illegal aliens which shows this government doesn't give a horse's ass about Americans.
    I was thinking along the same lines.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe
    Me too. So magnanimous of him isn't it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Me too. But Bloomer knows face time for crimes against citizens doesn't garner the lib votes he seeks. Time to toss this bum out.
    '58 Airedale

Quote Originally Posted by Tom2
    Me too. But Bloomer knows face time for crimes against citizens doesn't garner the lib votes he seeks. Time to toss this bum out.
    I hope the illegals' march in January wakes Americans up again and, hopefully, more of us this time so we can start getting rid of some of these *^%^( politicians. It's enough to make ya sick.