Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NY State Introduces Bill To Ban Sanctuary

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/ho ... id=1387348

NY State Introduces Bill To Ban Sanctuary Cities & Require Enforcement Of Immigration

Peter Gadiel

Few Americans are aware that currently almost no state and local police are permitted to enforce U.S. immigration law. This is a situation brought about intentionally by the illegal alien/open borders lobby in order to allow illegal aliens to avoid capture and deportation.

Prior to, and even long after 9/11, there were fewer than 2,000 federal agents assigned to what is known as “internal enforcementâ€

this ain't going to happen with Bloomberg in office . Get rid of Micheal and you may have a good chance !
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Not much Bloomberg can do about the rest of the state. Considering that almost all identity theft victims of illegal aliens have hispanic last names, the victims (and would be victims) should be for this law.

How is it that states are able to violate federal law when it comes to illegal aliens by having sanctuary cities? How can ANY organization sue a state for following federal laws? I could never understand that!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

MW
    This is a long shot in NY, however, I will remain hopeful.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So do I "MW" this could be a big win for our side and send a huge message across this country! will keep my fingers crossed.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)