Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: NY student charged with threatening to 'shoot all' at school (update)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jean:
    THANKS for the UPDATE.
    Some of us like to follow stories to the end.
    JD2
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

February 25th, 2018

DACA recipient, 21, threatened to 'shoot all of ya b----es' at NY high school, police say

By Frank Miles | Fox News

DACA recipient arrested for threatening to shoot up school

Abigail Hernandez arrested and charged for threats made on Facebook against East High School in Rochester, New York.

A 21-year-old illegal immigrant who was allowed to stay in the U.S. under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program was arrested last week in Rochester, N.Y., for making terroristic threats against students in a high school, officials said.

Abigail Hernandez was arrested and charged for the threats against East High School and was remanded to the Monroe County Jail in lieu of $15,000 bail, WHAM reported.

Hernandez — who is not a student at the school — was moved to a federal detention facility, and will be held there until a hearing is scheduled.

Rochester City School District called police at 5:08 p.m. February 16 about a threat posted on the East High School Facebook page, which read: “I’m coming tomorrow morning and I’m going to shoot all of ya b----es.”

Rochester City School District called police about a threat posted on the East High School Facebook page. (Google Street View)

East High School Superintendent Shaun Nelms told WHAM Friday evening: “Sadly, in wake of the recent Parkland, Florida tragedy, schools across the country have been grappling with social media threats intended to instill fear and anxiety. While we cannot comment on this particular police investigation around a threat made to East, I want to stress how fortunate we are to be part of a community in which the police department works closely with schools to ensure the safety of the entire school community.”

The massacre in Parkland killed 17 students on Feb. 14.

Rochester Police Department Deputy Chief La’Ron Singletary told WHAM it took police days to track down the threat because it was made from a fictitious social media account.

Police found a shotgun inside the home of Hernandez on February 20, the date of her arrest.

During the investigation, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents determined Hernandez was an illegal immigrant who was in the United States under the Obama-era DACA program, according to WHAM.

The city of Rochester recently affirmed its status as a “sanctuary city,” meaning it would not share immigration information with federal authorities, according to The Democrat and Chronicle.

“She’s not right mentally — she doesn’t pick up what people say,” her mother, who asked not to be identified by name, said in Spanish to The Democrat and Chronicle. “She’s very dependent on me.”

“I’ve always told her that if you do everything right, you won’t have any trouble with the law,” she added in Spanish. “She’s not a terrorist. ... Now I’m very worried for her.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/25...olice-say.html

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Deport her! She can get mental health treatments in HER country!

We have homeless American's that need care!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    "Hernandez was transferred to federal custody. Federal authorities have taken over the case, police said."

---------------------------

A 21 YEAR OLD IN OUR HIGH SCHOOL!!!

I HOPE THEY BOOT HER OUT OF HERE ASAP!
    I suspect most illegal don't even come here with a birth certificate, which unfortunately means they can be any age they want.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    J
    While Hernandez's parents have offered no specifics about her disability, they say she has special needs and is very dependent on her family.
    Offered no specifics about her disability, but she has special needs.

Don't all the illegals?!
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post

“She’s not right mentally — she doesn’t pick up what people say,” her mother, who asked not to be identified by name, said in Spanish to The Democrat and Chronicle. “She’s very dependent on me.”

“I’ve always told her that if you do everything right, you won’t have any trouble with the law,” she added in Spanish. “She’s not a terrorist. ... Now I’m very worried for her.”

Mother has been in this country at least 18 years and still speaking Spanish.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    I suspect most illegal don't even come here with a birth certificate, which unfortunately means they can be any age they want.
    RELATED ARTICLES

One in seven Mexicans living in U.S. lacks proof of birth

Illegal aliens can now get Mexican birth certificates in U.S.
    NO AMNESTY

She is illegal and received a DACA pass, her parents, who probably illegal also, had a shotgun in the house violating the "illegals cannot be possession of a firearm" law. The initial article reported that she was not a student of the school.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12