Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

NY Times Misses the Real McCain Scandals

NY Times Misses the Real McCain Scandals

By: Warren Mass
    February 22, 2008

Speaking at a news conference from the campaign trail in Toledo, Ohio, on February 21, presidential candidate John McCain responded to a New York Times article that resurrected old "concerns about Mr. McCain’s relationship with Ms. [Vicki ] Iseman," a lobbyist whose connections with the Arizona senator had raised questions of a conflict of interest.

McCain denied having an improper relationship with the lobbyist, but with his victories in this year’s primaries making him the Republican nominee-apparent, interest in the New York Times story has been high. ABC News online featured the report as its “Top Storyâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You know what puzzles me about McCain?

I've seen pictures of him after he was released from being an alleged POW for 5 years. Something always bothered me about those pictures.

If you've been tortured for 5 years, you do not come out looking well-fed, now do ya? You'd be gaunt and sick looking.

If you were a POW, you would do everything in your power to bring them home. Instead, he has fought against any and all POW/MIA requests for accountability. Why? What's he hiding?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFM1xqqTX_g

Why are his former war jailers endorsing him for POTUS?

For more on his war experiences:

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "