Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NYC Mayor: Make (illegal) immigrants legal

http://www.newsday.com/mynews/ny-nymike ... 7650.story

Can anyone belive this bravo sierra? NYC is the biggest safe haven for illegals up to the point that NYC law enforcement officers are not allowed by the higher ups in the NYPD and City govt. to arrest illegal immigrants. NYC Fire Marshals and Dept. of Sanitation Police also look the other way as well. Not to mention how NYC Parks Police officers stood by and did nothing several years ago when mobs of Latino men roamed through Central Park after the Puerto Rican Day parade raping and robbing people.

This guy is an idiot...
    "Give people documentation that says you don't have to worry about being deported," the mayor added in the article. "It seems to me to be the only intelligent thing to do, given our current situation."
    Yes, Mr. Mayor, let's legalize them all, and while we're at it, let's release the detainees at Gitmo and give them jobs in our top secret nuclear labs. Let's release any and all prisoners, after all, they probably had a bad childhood.

Open borders, open jails, flowers for everyone!!! I am sure these poor, misunderstood people will instantly see the error of their ways and become peaceful, productive citizens. Pollyanna for President!!!
    When we gonna wake up?

THAT would be a deterrent!
    Then give them drivers licenses, and pilot's licenses, for good measure.
    And, if there is a housing issue, put them up at the governor's mansion.
    Who are these people representing?

Quote Originally Posted by lobo
    THAT would be a deterrent!
    Then give them drivers licenses, and pilot's licenses, for good measure.
    And, it there is a housing issue, put them up at the governor's mansion.
    Agree totally Lobo, wonder how long this safe haven policy would last if they had illegals living in Gracie Mansion?

The Peoples Republic of New York
    When we gonna wake up?

Oh yes, from the home of Hilary Clinton. I will believe it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unbelievable---incredible---he should be arrested and tried for aiding and abetting.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Give people documentation that says you don't have to worry about being deported," the mayor added in the article. "It seems to me to be the only intelligent thing to do, given our current situation."
    When we constantly elect multi-millionaires and billionaires to public office, this is what we get.

These people live in a bubble, isolated and protected from the outside world.

Maybe if I had 24 hours a day security, personal assistants, drivers, and the like I'd believe something as stupid as this myself.

It's absolutely appalling that people like this are in charge of making public policy, as well as running every major corporation in the US.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Did you know that Mayor Bloomberg's personal security detail is made up of full time sworn officers from the NYPD (I think its about a dozen detectives) and then he also has numerous private bodyguards?

My County Executive just has 2 sheriff's investigators assigned to him and they serve as both bodyguards and drivers.

Oh, Yes, of course, of course. But American is perfectly SAFE. For the REST of us.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones