Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama’s Immigration Plan Favors Uneducated Illegals

If Democratic candidate Barack Obama is elected president, green cards would be issued to illegal aliens not based on their education and what they have to offer the United States, but rather on whether they have relatives already in the country.

Link to rest:

http://www.lastreporter.com/?p=736

Another of one of many reasons NOT TO VOTE FOR OBAMA.

I certainly don't agree with that since look hard enough and everyones related to everyone or soon will be if that was the guarentee. Nothing but an endless flow of poverty. On the other side, merit alone leaves out the poorest which is why we supposidly have so much illegal immigration. There has to be a sane middle ground.

I'd say since more than half of our students drop out of HS......we have the poor end covered for awhile and don't need more. Since an education in so many fields doesn't end up equaling more money.....I'll pretty much bet we'll have plenty of skilled labor as well.

How about a freeze all together till we get our ducks in a row.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama want to be President of his New World Order. He already replaced the flag on his airplane with his NWO insignia.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Sitting in a waiting room earlier today, I was looking through Time magazine (last weeks, I think) with Obama on the cover, and came across an article about his family roots. Down at the bottom of the page was a little blurb saying that Obama may be a distant relative of both Dick Cheney and the Bush families, dating back in the 1600s.
    Does that count as having family in the country, assuming that some family members still live in Europe or Africa?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    crazybird wrote:

How about a freeze all together till we get our ducks in a row.
    Stop with the nonsense! You and I both know such a plan would require courage, loyalty to country/citizens, and the ability to "just say no" to corporate lobbyist and special interest groups. IMO, courage is lacking, loyalty is questionable, and the will to say "no" to the big money contributors is non-existant.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Obama’s Immigration Plan Favors Uneducated Illegals

Quote Originally Posted by conrad
    If Democratic candidate Barack Obama is elected president, green cards would be issued to illegal aliens not based on their education and what they have to offer the United States, but rather on whether they have relatives already in the country.

Link to rest:

http://www.lastreporter.com/?p=736
    Just like the later refugees to America. There is so much fraud in that program that they are now doing DNA test!
    You know how long that will take.. I assume this will be a system full of fraud too.

http://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpre ... se-claims/
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Stop with the nonsense! You and I both know such a plan would require courage, loyalty to country/citizens, and the ability to "just say no" to corporate lobbyist and special interest groups. IMO, courage is lacking, loyalty is questionable, and the will to say "no" to the big money contributors is non-existant.
    LOL.....I was thinking of SNL segment where Palin and Hillary said to grow a pair and if you couldn't....Hillary would loan hers. LOL There is a vast shortage for sure.

How on earth are they going to be able to keep track? Illegal aliens have several names. How is anyone supposed to know who has relatives and who doesnt? WHAT A BRAINLESS IDEA. OBAMA IS THE ANTI-AMERICAN.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn