Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Obama: ‘I Just Took An Action To Change The Law’

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama: ‘I Just Took An Action To Change The Law’

Obama: ‘I Just Took An Action To Change The Law’

9:43 AM 11/26/2014
    JIM TREACHER
    Contributor

The great thing about Obama’s TelePrompter is that when he stops reading from it, he slips up and tells the truth.

Daniel Halper:

The White House has argued that President Obama’s executive amnesty order last week was made well within the existing law. But in remarks in Chicago tonight, President Obama went off script and admitted that in fact he unilaterally made changes to the law.
    President Obama made the admission after getting heckled for several minutes by immigration protesters.

<span style="font-family: inherit">

“Now, you’re absolutely right that there have been significant numbers of deportations. That’s true. But what you are not paying attention to is the fact that I just took an action to change the law.”

And then the applause. Which is the whole point.

The President of the United States doesn’t get to make his own laws, unless he feels like it. What are you gonna do about it, teabagger?
    Obama is right about one thing: It makes no sense to yell at him for sticking to his sworn oath to preserve, protect, and defend the United States Constitution. He hasn’t, he isn’t, and he never will.

Note that he just paid more attention to some woman yelling at him during a speech than to the millions of people who voted on Nov. 4. He has his priorities, and the will of the people is irrelevant.
    P.S.
    Obama 2012: I can’t change the law Obama last week: I’m not changing the law Obama now: I just changed the law Media: *seal clap*

— AG (@AG_Conservative) November 26, 2014
    http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/26/ob...hange-the-law/
    Last edited by Newmexican; 11-26-2014 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    The White House has argued that President Obama’s executive amnesty order last week was made well within the existing law. But in remarks in Chicago tonight, President Obama went off script and admitted that in fact he unilaterally made changes to the law.“Now, you’re absolutely right that there have been significant numbers of deportations. That’s true. But what you are not paying attention to is the fact that I just took an action to change the law.”
    Out of the mouths of narcissistic hustlers;-)

If we say that here, Demos and the MSN crowd would immediately discount it. I sure hope that Senator Jeff Sessions knows about this speech.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade