Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama: “I don’t speak a foreign language. It’s embarra

Obama: “I don't speak a foreign language. It's embarrassing!"
    Posted by Maria Gavrilovic| 11
    (CBS)From CBS News' Maria Gavrilovic:

(DAYTON, OHIO) “I don't speak a foreign language. It's embarrassing!â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Liberal MSM news bias alert!!! Obama did not say Americans should all learn a foreign language, Obama said "don't worry about immigrants learning English...you should have your children learn Spanish."

Can we say P-A-N-D-E-R to hispanics as the main course, with a little illegal alien on the side. Obama would do quite well running for dictator, errrr I mean President of Mexico, and for that matter so would John "illegal aliens are god's children" McCain.

Neither of these two train wrecks are fit to be President of the U.S.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]“I don't speak a foreign language. It's embarrassing!â€

I'm not embarrassed. I'm American. English is our unifying language!

DO YOU THINK MEXICANS ARE EMBARRASSED THAT THEY DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH???? NOT!!

Obama had a fine education and had every opportunity to learn a foreign language. If he didn't it's because he CHOSE not to. If you're embarassed Obama it's on your own head.

I CHOOSE not to speak a foreign language and I expect foreigners to learn English when they come to my Country. That's my choice and my expectation and I'm not embarassed in the least.

I'm not embarassed i don't speak a second language . I will be Embarassed if you become POTUS .
    McAmnesty and obama-Snob say "Assimilate" . Now write it on the blackboard 1000 times in backhand
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

The man lived in a foreign nation, Indonesia, for four years during his childhood. He attended schools there for at least two of those years. The official language of Indonesia is Bahasa Indonesian. They may also teach English at the primary school level as many Asian countries do. But is Obama saying he never bothered to learn the language of a nation he leved in for several years? That would in fact be embarrassing. Or is he instead embarrassed to admit he does know that language (after all, what appeal would that have to latinos?) Generally, children who learn or are exposed to more than one language before they are 10 years old or so have the ability to learn other languages with much more ease than those who learn only one language as a child. If Obama is such a proponent of multiculturalism, then why indeed did he not learn Spanish (a relatively easy language to learn) as well as ohter languages. He should be embarrassed of his own stupidity and laziness.

Obama came under fire by conservative groups earlier this week, after he said that more Americans should learn a foreign language.
    Did he say that or are they referring to Obama telling us we should have our children learn Spanish? If so they've sugar-coated this statement.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn