Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obama Campaign Calls New Yorker Magazine Cover “Tasteless

July 13th, 2008 7:25 PM Eastern

[size=150][color=darkred][b]Obama Campaign Calls New Yorker Magazine Cover “Tasteless and Offensiveâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow! Somebody at the New Yorker does not like Obama! They should have included the flag of mexico in the corner of the Oval office.

I may just buy a subscription to the New Yorker (in fact I will right now)! This is the first MSM publication I have seen that has the necessary stones to tell it like it is with this joker!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[b]But most readers will see it as tasteless and offensive. And we agree,â€

Wow! I'm going to get my subscription also! That New Yorker magazine cover looks 'right on'! One picture is worth.....
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Helll no, I think it's funny as all get-out!
    "

Hold that subscription order....I just read that the author of that article thought depicting the obammas like that would show the rediculousness of thinking anything derogatory about them! Turns out The New Yorker is very dem-friendly and fond of obamma. So poot! Nice try but no magazine order.
    http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmi...ker_cover.html

What the artist MEANT and the perception seems to be different to many people! It's really quite hilarious, but really hits the nail on the head when describing Mr & Mrs Hussen.

Hold that subscription order....I just read that the author of that article thought depicting the obammas like that would show the rediculousness of thinking anything derogatory about them! Turns out The New Yorker is very dem-friendly and fond of obamma. So poot! Nice try but no magazine order
    Plausable denial. I think the author meant it just the way we see it.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Hold that subscription order....I just read that the author of that article thought depicting the obammas like that would show the rediculousness of thinking anything derogatory about them! Turns out The New Yorker is very dem-friendly and fond of obamma. So poot! Nice try but no magazine order
    Plausable denial..! :P

I think the author meant it just the way we see it..!

heh heh heh heh..

..exactly, SOO TRUE..! :P
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Could it be a non-freudian flip?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast