Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama crusades for IA driver’s licenses; y tu, McCain?

Obama crusades for illegal alien driver’s licenses; y tu, McCain?
    By Michelle Malkin • January 28, 2008 12:12 PM

[quote]Barack Obama’s looking for love from pro-illegal immigration voters in California. He’s out on the campaign trail touting his support for driver’s licenses for illegal aliens. McCain-Obama ‘08, anyone?

Sen. Barack Obama easily won the African American vote in South Carolina, but to woo California Latinos, where he is running 3-to-1 behind rival Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, he is taking a giant risk: spotlighting his support for the red-hot issue of granting driver’s licenses to illegal immigrants.

It’s a huge issue for Latinos, who want them. It’s also a huge issue for the general electorate, which most vehemently does not. Obama’s stand could come back to haunt him not only in a general election, but with other voters in California, where driver’s licenses for illegal immigrants helped undo former Gov. Gray Davis.

Clinton stumbled into that minefield in a debate last fall and quickly backed off. First she suggested a New York proposal for driver’s licenses for illegal immigrants might be reasonable. Then she denied endorsing the idea, and later came out against them.

Asked directly about the issue now, her California campaign spokesman said Clinton “believes the solution is to pass comprehensive immigration reform.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This all makes me want to scream. I was just listening to the radio and some woman called in supporting Obama. The radio host wanted to know why the woman supported Obama. She could not come up with anything concrete. All she could say was that she liked him and it's time for a change. Oh great. I live in Illinois and he's done nothing for our state in the two years he's been in the Senate. I have no idea how he stands on anything because he has missed so many votes. Yet people want him for president? I don't get it.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Obama is so far left of Hillary and everyone else combined! He's truly scary! In addition to the DL's, he said he wanted to raise the minimum wage EVERY YEAR forever! He is beyond dangerous!!!

I can't think of a worse case scenario than to have either Obama or Shrillary v. McCain!!!! Just the thought that this could be our choice in Nov. is enough to make me check out Canada!

As far as I can tell there is not a really good Candidate in either party.
    Are we going to be stuck with the lesser of two evils...Again?
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

[/b]Geez, Obama is now on the ILLEGALS getting drivers licenses? When will the insanity end? I think they are all so darn untrustworthy and such a pack of liars, I can't imagine how I could vote right now for any of them.

Wanted to share a bit of news with everyone with ALIPAC. Does anyone know who Susannah Chase WAS? Well, she was a student at Colorado University, and while at home during the Christmas vacation IN CONNECTICUT, on 12/21, she was KILLED BY AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT! He already had a record & was on parole for sexual charges. Only by a DNA match was he found! Okay, for legal purposes, call him the 'alleged killer', but that's the only darn reason to call him the alleged killer.

And guess what?????????? NOW, the 'officials' are looking into his 'immigration status'!!!!!!!!

ANYONE, AND I DO MEAN ANYONE who thinks ILLEGALS deserve anything from America without being LEGAL CITIZENS, PAYING TAXES AND FOLLOWING THE LAWS LIKE THE REST OF US DO ARE NOTHING LESS THAN PATHETIC AND AS UNAMERICAN AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!

I think our only hope is to pray Lou Dobb's changes his mind about running. As far as whats left yee gads