Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Guterez is almost giddy about the president and his miss guided ways. I almost threw up on my tv when gretta brought him on. She is weak, she never ask real tough questions but at least she ytold him secure the border

Deport all illegal aliens

OBAMA AND DEMOCRATS: NO AMNESTY NEVER. DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS. WE SUPPORT SB 1070. THIS NOVEMBER LET'S REMOVE FROM OFFICE ALL THE DEMOCRATS AND IN 2012 WE NEED TO ELECT A NEW PRESIDENT BECAUSE OBAMA DOES NOT WORK FOR AMERICANS; HE WORKS FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS. THAT WE CANNOT/MUST NOT ACCEPT.

President Obama said that if they secure the border first, then the comprehensive immigration will never take place. Meaning he doesn’t trust us..Well we DON’T TRUST him. He has lied so many times. The democrats have NO intention of supporting that border. If you listened to Luis Gutierrez on Fox he said there WILL BE NO MORE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. They have always said that securing the border would never stop them from entering the United States no matter what they did at the border, so if there is no more Illegal immigration with comprehensive immigration then that means that they are free to come and go at will…Totally open borders just like they have always wanted. This scares the heck out of me.

NO WAY

NO WAY CAN WE ALLOW DEMOCRATS TO WRITE AN IMMIGRATION BILL, ESPECIALLY GUITERREZ.

Americans no longer trust any Democrats...This is their last push for amnesty and they will not get it AND they will also be paying at the pols in a few months. Americans are not going to forget all the treachery, deceit, and betrayal from the Democrats.

he has already written the bioll in the house.

it would stop interior enforcement by border patrol.
    kill 287G
    kill e-verify.
    stop the building of the fence.

AND other things that would screw this country and her people

Re: NO WAY

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    NO WAY CAN WE ALLOW DEMOCRATS TO WRITE AN IMMIGRATION BILL, ESPECIALLY GUITERREZ.

Americans no longer trust any Democrats...This is their last push for amnesty and they will not get it AND they will also be paying at the pols in a few months. Americans are not going to forget all the treachery, deceit, and betrayal from the Democrats.
    It's not just the democrats.

Don't forget that Bush, McCain, Palin, etc. ALL supported the exact same amnesty plan as Obama, Biden, Clinton, etc.
    Reagan was the father of amnesty.
    And

REPUBLICANS TO PUSH AMNESTY (Just like Obama)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-192736.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Guterez is almost giddy about the president and his miss guided ways. I almost threw up on my tv when gretta brought him on. She is weak, she never ask real tough questions but at least she ytold him secure the border
    I saw that too. Made me want to vomit in his face. I cannot stand that man! Nothing worse than an elected inside crusader against American rules. Greta recognized that maniac will not respect anything she has to say because he never shuts his slash-mouth to think or listen to anyone who is not hispanic. I wish when he was arrested for his public disobedience stunt they had never let him out of jail. He is an absolute liar!

Quote Originally Posted by legalalien
    LOL. Of course those Latino Groups want a break for illegals from Mexico.

If they proposed that every illegal returned home and re-applied for entry like every LEGAL immigrant, then it would make sense. They just want a break to legalize illegals - Mexicans - either instantly or over a period of time.
    Where were the representatives for OTHER ethnic groups?
    RIGHT, WHERE WERE THE REPSENATIVES FOR THE OTHER ILLEGAL ALIENS? AS WE CAN SEE AND KNOW, ONLY THE GOVERNMENT OF MEXICO AND MEXICO'S ILLEGAL CITIZENS ARE THE ONES MAKING DEMANDS OF OUR COUNTRY. YOU NEVER HEAR ANYTHING OUT OF THESE OTHER PEOPLE LIVING IN THE U.S. ILLEGALLY. AND THAT SHOULD TELL OUR BRAIN DEAD PRESIDENT SOMETHING IN ITSELF AND AS FOR THEM HIDING IN THE SHADOWS, THEY ARE OUT AND ABOUT MORE THAN I AM. I'M SICK OF THEM AND OBAMA

Banned
    I agree

There was and is no fair and balanced in this deal

Numbers, Alipac , Fair and others should have their say also , not just the pimps for mexico.

But of course Obama thinks Numbers, Alipac and Fair are terrorist orgs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast