Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Obama is talking smack! His poll numbers are about to take the McCain and Hillary plunge!

W
    Agreed. I know so many people that voted for him that are now ticked off. So far I've heard 2 different statements about his immigration plan within 24 hours, and both are opposite of each other. Sorry Obama, you can't fool everyone.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Obama must be taking the same drugs as Pelosi and Reid. The man is an imposter and needs to be exposed before any more damage can be done.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We need Mexico to help make our immigration policy ? What a sack of shat that is
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

We can only hope that Obama is exposed for the imposter/usurper that he is before he does more damage!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

It is strange to me that Obama would be looking to help people who HATE HIM, I am in Mexico as I write this and let me tell you Obama is hated and more vitrol the hate the highter stratos. I cant belive that he doesnt have some information about how much he is hated because of his skin and religion that is the only reason I am reserving my glimer of hope that he would not wish to empower more of the same.

But if he is "stupid stupid man" would be a good quote.

Re: Obama: Illegals Should Get Legal, Join Unions

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7

Obama says it's important for longtime illegal immigrants to have a path to citizenship so they can join unions and get protection from employers who exploit them. He says those illegal immigrants could earn U.S. citizenship if they pay a fine and learn English.

Obama says residents who have put down roots should be able to come out of hiding.
    What in the heck is this idiot talking about? Illegals have always had a path to citizenship. All they have to do is come over here legally just like millions and millions of immigrants for years. I guess what Obama is trying to ay is he feels it is the American thing to do to reward bad behavior, kind of like his friends at AIG have been rewarded.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

I think that this is particularly interesting since , by Presidential Order, the bulk of the "Recovery" work will be done by Union labor.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12