Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Obama Immigration Speech: CBS, Fox & NBC Not Airing, ABC Undecided

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by imblest View Post
    I don't have any of those cable channels . . .
    Tune in tomorrow at 8pm ET on http://WhiteHouse.gov/Immigration-Action‪#‎ImmigrationAction‬
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Although Obama’s speech will be seen on cable news siblings Fox News and MSNBC, Fox and NBC are not carrying it live on their broadcast networks; CNN will show it live. A CBS News division spokesperson says the network will also not be showing Obama’s approximately 15-minute address on Thursday night.

(UPDATE, 2:34 PM: An ABC spokesman “ABC is not carrying the president’s address on the television network — it will be carried on all our ABC News digital platforms, including Apple TV, and radio.” Which means it is still Shondaland on ABC on Thursday.)

The broadcast networks were not asked for time by the administration, sources tell me. The time zone difference will see NBC, CBS and ABC adding coverage of Obama’s immigration speech to the West Coast versions of their national nightly news shows.

Fellow Spanish-language network Telemundo will also show the speech live, with reaction and analysis to follow at least until 9 PM.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by imblest View Post
    I don't have any of those cable channels, and if I did, I still couldn't stand to watch it. Obama's lies just make me livid and I don't need my blood pressure up that high!
    I don't watch the SOB either. I refuse to give him the rating and he makes me sick. After the fact, I will read the transcript.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by florgal View Post
    I don't watch the SOB either. I refuse to give him the rating and he makes me sick. After the fact, I will read the transcript.
    Yep, I too refuse to watch it. I'll read the information line by line when it comes out in print. I'm must not going to put myself through the stress of listening to his B.S. and lies. The first one being, "we all agree that our immigration system is broken." Something has to be utlized to its full capacity before such a determination as that can be made!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Many thanks to all of you that are following our activist plans. Your calls to the major networks got them to reverse the plan to keep Obama's unpopular amnesty speech form most English language audiences in America!

Please check out and circulate our press release about your success below.

Also, now we need you to follow the rest of our plan by watching the speech, asking others to watch it too, then immediately broadcasting your reaction to what Obama says all over the place in any way you can for as long as you can!

You know our ALIPAC activism programs sometimes do amazing things, so please get on board!

Major Networks Reverse Plans for Obama Amnesty Speech in Response to Activist Pressure
    http://www.alipac.us/major-networks-...pressure-3442/

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12