Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IF he had any decency, he would tell the american people that he understands why the system is broken, because Washington turned their back on the american people in favor of big lobbyist money for companies that want cheap slave labor. He would also say that he is going to start enforcing existing immigration laws. and he will tell mexico and other governments to stay out of laws of the US and her states. He will also tell racist groups there will no longer be a seat at the table

BUT we all know that wont happen,huh

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    IF he had any decency, he would tell the american people that he understands why the system is broken, because Washington turned their back on the american people in favor of big lobbyist money for companies that want cheap slave labor. He would also say that he is going to start enforcing existing immigration laws. and he will tell mexico and other governments to stay out of laws of the US and her states. He will also tell racist groups there will no longer be a seat at the table

BUT we all know that wont happen,huh
    I hope you send this statement to the WH cause you are spot on James.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Obama to give major speech on immigration reform

(AFP) – 1 hour ago

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama will give a major speech Thursday calling for action to fix America's broken immigration system, though few observers believe any major reform can pass this year.

Obama will speak at American University in Washington in an effort to ignite new momentum behind the massive and politically problematic drive to secure US borders and deal with millions of illegal immigrants.

"He thought this was a good time to talk plainly with the American people about his views on immigration," White House deputy spokesman Bill Burton said on Wednesday.

"He thinks this debate is about accountability -- accountability for securing the border, accountability for employers who are hiring illegal immigrants, and accountability for those who are in this country illegally."

The venue for Thursday's speech is symbolic to Obama. It was at American University in 2008 that he received the endorsement of Democratic icon Senator Edward Kennedy -- which gave a huge boost to his presidential primary campaign.

Kennedy was a long-time advocate of immigration reform, and a dominant player when a comprehensive bill on the issue fell short of passing during president George W. Bush's second term.

The already tense political debate on the issue has become extra polarized in recent months, following the passage of an Arizona immigration law which critics say encourages racial profiling, and as congressional elections loom.

Prospects for passage of any kind of comprehensive immigration law this year look slim, given the limited time before November's elections and the partisan political climate.

Some Obama critics have even questioned whether Obama believes there is a chance of action this year, and have speculated he wants to blame Republicans for failing to act on an issue vital to Hispanic voters -- a key demographic.

The president has warned that for any bill to pass he needs the support of Republicans, some of whom brand the idea of offering a path to citizenship for 11 million illegal immigrants as an unwise "amnesty."

A preliminary, bi-partisan effort to frame new comprehensive immigration legislation foundered in the Senate earlier this year.

www.google.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    As far as our position goes , the most important point , the one the anti-American crowd can’t run and hide from is the economy … we must pound them without mercy over and over again on the economy …

It’s an impossibility for our nation to absorb 12 million illegal immigrants , which is likely a low estimate

At this moment right now , 15 million Americans are out of work ..
    And if we don't keep pounding, 'Bama will get his precious undocumented Democrats - and the poorest and most desperate Americans will get thrown under the bus.

Obama won't give a timeline on his dream of Comprehensive Immigration reform, but he'll give a timeline on when our troops should leave Afghanistan.

Obama chooses to look the other way when foreigners illegally enter the US, but prohibits foreign entities from helping to clean-up the BP massive oil spill in the Gulf.

Obama sends 524 National Guard troops to help police Arizona's border with Mexico, but spends twice this amount of money on Mexico. As if to say that foreign entities are twice as important as America.

Obama must get his priorities straightened out.

Believe me, I sooo hope that Obama talking about "immigration reform" is going to tick American's off like never before.

But I don't trust the media to show the sheeple the truth: they won't show all the American's angry about illegals stealing their jobs, they will show all the people who love Obama and love the idea.

It makes me angry that he's even considering it, when I am barely scraping by in my small business each month and my husband hasn't been able to get a full time job teaching since he earned his Master's degree in December (meaning every month, we have barely gotten by, and this month is the worst of all so far). On top of that, my parent's small business is also barely getting by, and they are about to lose their home to foreclosure.

I have prospective clients every day who call me, who end up not having the money to afford my services due to someone in their family having lost a job, had reduced income and hours at their job, etc. And beyond that, I know tons of other people who are struggling to survive every month due to these same issues.

I see the economy getting worse, not better. People are holding onto every penny they have tightly, which affects every industry out there and tons of jobs out there as well.

And it just ticks me off that in this current economic situation, Obama wants to grant amnesty, benefits, and jobs to the illegal invaders!!!

It also gets me mad to think how many billions of dollars have been wasted to get the economy jump started, and it hasn't helped at all (which many of us knew it wouldn't at the start!)!

TexasGal

My summary of the speech: SSDD
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Of course not. He knows this is a no-go. All this was was placation for La Raza.

But that won't work, either.

I actually think our President might be an idiot.
    Just because you're used to something doesn't make it right.

ITS IMPORTANT FOR FOLKS EMPLOYING FOLKS ACROSS THE COUNTRY??????? What, ILLEGAL NOT SUPOST TO BE EMPLOYED FOLKS????OR THE FOLKS EMPLOYING ILLEGAL ALIENS??? THAT STATEMENT MADE BLOOD COME OUT OF MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12