Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obama Mocks Border Enforcement: Moat W/Alligators

Obama Mocks Border Enforcement: They'll Need A Moat With Alligators

Posted on May 10, 2011
    Video at the link

President Obama says Republicans "will never be satisfied" by the amount of border protection he has ordered.

"Even though we've answered these concerns, I've got to say i suspect there's still some who are trying to move the goal posts on us one more time. You know, they said 'we needed to triple the border patrol.' Well, now they're going to say we need to quadruple the border patrol, or they'll want a higher fence. Maybe they'll need moat. Maybe they'll want alligators in the moat. They'll never be satisfied. I understand. That's politics. But the truth is the measures we put in place are getting results," President Obama said in El Paso, Texas today.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... ators.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is an idea Mr. Obama, lets protect the Whitehouse like we protect the Border and see how well you and your feel every night & day about your security!

Grrrrrr...............
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

He mocked the Tea Party too, didn't he? The came 2010 and WHOMP!

The stupidity of the man astounds me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "