Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

Obama orders, vaccines for terrorists, children wait and die

Obama orders swine flu vaccines for terrorists while American children wait and die
    November 3, 3:37 PM
    1 comment
    Dave Gibson

On Friday, it was announced that the Pentagon will be offering the H1N1 vaccine to those currently held at Guantanamo Bay’s detention camp.

Spokeswoman Maj. Diana R. Haynie, for Joint Task Force Guantanamo Bay, told CNN: "Detainees at JTF Guantanamo are considered to be at higher risk and therefore they will be offered the H1N1 vaccination.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Re: Obama orders, vaccines for terrorists, children wait and

Quote Originally Posted by FedUpinFarmersBranch
    Obama orders swine flu vaccines for terrorists while American children wait and die
    of course... this is how the far left thinks about America.. we are useless eaters and must be reduced in numbers
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If Iam not mistaken I believe all that are in our prisons get their shots first.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

No H1N1 vaccine going to Guantanamo detainees

"There is no vaccine in Guantanamo and there is no vaccine on the way to Guantanamo,"

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-176785.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn