Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama Pitches Immigration Policy

Comments are being left at the source link.
    Obama is a disaster!

~~~

September 10, 2008, 10:27 pm
    Obama Pitches Immigration Policy
    T.W. Farnam reports on the presidential race.

Barack Obama spoke on Wednesday night about a subject that often gets short shrift on the 2008 campaign trail: immigration. The Democratic candidate made the speech to a crowd of Hispanic leaders at black-tie dinner capping the end of a Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute gathering in Washington.

After spending a few minutes talking about his opponent and his other policy proposals, Obama got his loudest cheers with these lines: “This election is about the 12 million people living in the shadows, the communities taking immigration enforcement into their own hand. They are counting on us to stop the hateful rhetoric filling our airwaves, and rise above the fear, and rise above the demagoguery, and finally enact comprehensive immigration reform.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Excuse me. I thought that he should be working for us. If we don't want it who is he to shove it down our throats. Are WE STUPID? Do we not know what we want for this country? Isn't he suppose to do OUR bidding? Where does he get off saying he will keep going even if it is unpopular? What an A$$ and a snob. Does he think he is better than we are? He is soooooo full of himself it is crazy insane. If he is elected pres, our country, as we know it, will be over. HE WILLLLLLLL bring in the NAU and you can take that to the bank.

I think that he should be running for the pres of Mexico. As he says, this campaign is about THEM not the American people.

I just want to barf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

JAK
    “This election is about the 12 million people living in the shadows
    Guess so!! Because in your eyes it certainly isn't about American citizens and what is good for them in THEIR country, is it???!!!!!!!!
    YOU....WILL NEVER GET MY VOTE, NOT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mades me sick to think of this guy getting into the White House
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Another reason not to vote for Obama. He surely does not have the interest of the United States at heart. He will say and do anything to get elected. He is counting on the votes of illegal immigrants to help him.

DON'T VOTE FOR OBAMA

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Obama defending the extreme and terrribly flawed amnesty bill that the American people defeated in June 2007 is one reason why I believe it will be easier to rally the GOP against him on this issue should he be elected.

Its not 12 million anymore you damn fool!!! I am sorry but this man is a complete idiot!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast