Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by American-ized
    OBAMA TOOK AN OATH TO PROTECT AND DEFEND THE LEGAL CITIZENS OF THE U.S. - THIS IS NOT PROTECTING AND DEFENDING THE LEGAL U.S. CITIZENS - THIS IS AN OUTRIGHT CRIME AGAINST THE LEGAL CITIZENS OF THE U.S. - IMPEACHMENT!!!!!
    HE forgot all about that oath before his lying hand was even off of the word of GOD this is one man who taking an oath means nothing and thats the gospel. "HE SPEAKS WITH A FORK TONGUE AND HE LIES WITH ONE EVEN BETTER. IF HE TOLD ME THAT THE GRASS WAS GREEN, I WOULDN'T BELIEVE HIM. I WOULD HAVE TO GO LOOK AT IT AND SEE FOR MYSELF" THE MAN IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED PLAIN AND SIMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    I have never seen a President so hooked on one race of people as much as President Obama is with Latinos. It appears he does not see the harm he is causing America or paying any attention to how citizens reacts to his deep feelings towards illegal aliens. People on Facebook for the last few weeks have gone wild about how undocumented aliens are treated by the President. I must agree Congress should intervene and do something to prevent backlashes, there are some very insane people in our Country and I fear daily illegal aliens and their unlawful behaviors will trigger grave problems in this Country. People already angry and discussed, because they cannot seek employment and most undocumented aliens have displaced jobs, so anything is possible. I hope Congress will see and read this post, perhaps they too will understand what is currently happening in the U.S. is not a safe matter. Many new groups have been created on social websites and people from all occupations are discussing illegal immigration and how laws are not enforced against illegal aliens, this is our warning people, do something before the pots boils over!!!
    THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP ABOUT FACE BOOK AND THE COMMENTS THERE ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND THE DUMBED DOWN POTUS. OBAMA IS AN IDIOT

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    I have never seen a President so hooked on one race of people as much as President Obama is with Latinos. It appears he does not see the harm he is causing America or paying any attention to how citizens reacts to his deep feelings towards illegal aliens. People on Facebook for the last few weeks have gone wild about how undocumented aliens are treated by the President. I must agree Congress should intervene and do something to prevent backlashes, there are some very insane people in our Country and I fear daily illegal aliens and their unlawful behaviors will trigger grave problems in this Country. People already angry and discussed, because they cannot seek employment and most undocumented aliens have displaced jobs, so anything is possible. I hope Congress will see and read this post, perhaps they too will understand what is currently happening in the U.S. is not a safe matter. Many new groups have been created on social websites and people from all occupations are discussing illegal immigration and how laws are not enforced against illegal aliens, this is our warning people, do something before the pots boils over!!!
    THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP ABOUT FACE BOOK AND THE COMMENTS THERE ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND THE DUMBED DOWN POTUS. OBAMA IS AN IDIOT
    You are quite welcome!
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

This embarrassment only wants the votes from latinos, other than than he is full of it. he sees it as his ticket to stay in the WHITE house. The moses of the latinos was in LA last week and spilled the beens that Obama lied to IMMIGRANT voters????by not passing amnestyLast I knew immigrints could not vote

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123