Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Crapolitano just said on fox news "we have to bring them out of the shadows" Look out you're damn window lady they're not in the shadows that for damn sure. I still miss my job.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote="stevetheroofer"]Crapolitano just said on fox news "we have to bring them out of the shadows" Look out you're damn window lady they're not in the shadows that for damn sure. I still miss my job.[/quote

They don't seem to be "in the shadows" when they are marching for their "rights", burning the American flag and filling up the emergency and maternity hospitals. They are not living in the shadows in the food stamp office, welfare office or applying for free housing.

They don't seem to be "living in the shadows" when every woman you see is pregnet and got two more under the age of five in her arms.

I have decided that our goverment is either stupid or just does not care about the American citizens!!

BUT...we can not blame all this on the goverment.......If American employers did not give them jobs, most would not be coming. Any American who hires a illegal before hiring an American citizen is part of the problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12