Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yep, this will bring a new flood of IA's crossing the border, it does everytime he opens his mouth about Amnesty...did the same with Bush!

time to go to Camp Vigilance again!

Ken
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

The President cited the examples of several immigrants, pointing out that Google, Intel, Yahoo, and eBay were all founded by immigrants.
    Yes, by LEGAL immigrants! Not by cheaters that crossed our border without permission and demand to stay.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If the border is secured as they say it is, how do illegal aliens continues to arrive to this Country? Not many months back border patrol located a large gang of Indians trying to enter the U.S. that had crossed the Mexican border. Why didn't someone tell President Obama about that when he was speaking in El Paso Texas?
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12