Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Heard this discussed today on Roger's radio show and Congressman Issa called in. So far Issa has sent out some letters to people, he said he would send Roger some copies after he gets back to Washington, will return Sunday afternoon. At first they ask for voluntary responses for what they know. This step is done before any possible subpoenas are sent. He said he will put this investigation into 'high gear.'

A called made an interesting point that if Obama and Holder did not know that that in itself is serious because an operation this big ought to come from the top.
    Darrell Issa is my congressman. He lit a fire under the armed forces committee to investigate the 13 wanna be Marines jumping the border.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    1. This has been going on since the Bush Administration

2. No agency can do ANYTHING as corrupt as this without it going all the way to the TOP for approval .. there are signatures authorizing this .. it is not done on a handshake between agencys

3. They got caught and they can do nothing at this point but lie and hide evadence to keep from going to Pound them in the back side penitentuary

This is FAR, FAR Bigger than Water Gate .. Thousands have died and many thousands more will
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I posted a story in General that "Operation Gunrunner" was started in the year 2005 which would make this George Bush's program along with his attorney general, who i think was Michael Mucasey or something like that.

They can say that did not know, but they have been in office and in charge of the DOJ for two years. One would think that by now, they surely had to know something was going on.

The real problem also is that right now with the guns being traced back to the guy in Phoenix... there STILL has not been anyone charged with the death or BORDER AGENT BRIAN TERRY!
    Of the four arrested, three were only charged with illegal re-entry to the US, and I would not be surprised if they are not back in the country already.
    The Fourth, well, last story i read was that they still have not figured out what to do with him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12