Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama says verifying right to work OK, but wants citizenship

Obama says verifying right to work OK, but wants citizenship path

Associated Press - October 19, 2007 3:44 PM ET

TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) - Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama says there's nothing wrong with requiring people to prove they have a legal right to work in the country.

But the Illinois senator also says it's important to find a way to legalize millions of illegal immigrants already in the country.

He told a crowd of more than 5,000 at Arizona State University that "we can create a pathway to citizenship for those who are in the shadows here in America."

Obama made the remarks on his first visit to Arizona since announcing his bid for the Democratic nomination. He made general comments on a number of topics during an outdoor campaign rally at ASU.

Obama recently opened a campaign office in Arizona, where he hopes to cut into Senator Hillary Clinton's substantial lead in state polls.

http://www.kvoa.com/global/story.asp?s= ... =Printable
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

All these open border candidates want to sell our country down the river. I don't think they care about the ramification OF AMNESTY 10-20 years down the road or DO THEY?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is he still a serious contender?!

Come on, everyone knows Hillary is going to win the nomination.

Come on!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama Visits Arizona
    Oct 19, 2007 04:27 PM MST

Posted From The KOLD News 13 Newsroom

Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama says there's nothing wrong with requiring people to prove they have a legal right to work in the country. But the Illinois senator also says it's important to find a way to legalize millions of illegal immigrants already in the country.

Obama told a crowd of more than 5,000 at Arizona State University that "we can create a pathway to citizenship for those who are in the shadows here in America."

Obama made the remarks on his first visit to Arizona since announcing his bid for the Democratic nomination. He made general comments on a number of topics during an outdoor campaign rally at ASU.

Obama recently opened a campaign office in Arizona, where he hopes to cut into Senator Hillary Clinton's substantial lead in state polls.

Courtesy: The Associated Press 2007.
    http://www.kold.com/global/story.asp?s= ... =Printable
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

I want to know why he wasn't boo'd! When are people going to face these Demacrates and tell them no amnesty, 70 per cent of the people want NO AMNESTY and yet they say nothing to the demacrates, I just don't get it!! Somebody please explain this to me!!!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I'll vote for an Illegal Immigrant before I would vote for Hillary or Obama

He's done, give it up man.

How can someone who is here illegally provide proof they are here legally?

One path to citizenship, get out and get in back of the line!
    "

Obama says verifying right to work ok but wants citizenship

He is not too old for his wants to hurt now is he. This is the main reason that he will not get my vote and the same goes for Hillary or any other democratic running for the oval office. They are putting illegals above their own citizens and this is wrong. No vote for the dems. as far as I am concerned!