Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Obama: SCOTUS Ruling Doesn’t Change My ‘Priorities’ — I’m Still Not Deporting Most Il

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama: SCOTUS Ruling Doesn’t Change My ‘Priorities’ — I’m Still Not Deporting Most Il

Obama: SCOTUS Ruling Doesn’t Change My ‘Priorities’ — I’m Still Not Deporting Most Illegals [VIDEO]

CHRISTIAN DATOC
    Reporter
    3:30 PM 06/23/2016
    Speaking shortly after the Supreme Court’s immigration decision, President Obama made it “very clear” that deporting illegal immigrants is not a priority of his administration.

On Thursday morning, Supreme Court upheld an injunction on Obama’s 2014 Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents policy by a 4-4 split vote.

The executive order would have granted work permits and legal status to millions of illegal immigrants living in the United States.“What was unaffected by today’s ruling, or lack of a ruling, is the enforcement priorities that we’ve put in place,” the president stated. “Our enforcement priorities have been laid out by Secretary Jeh Johnson and the Department of Homeland Security are pretty clear.”

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/23/ob...llegals-video/

I have included the picture of Casa de Maryland, the illegals ACORN, in the post. Our Secretary of Labor, Tom Perez, is the past president of this activist group. So there is no misunderstanding on how labor laws have been changed to favor illegals..

Obama: ‘Enforcement Priorities Developed by My Administration Are Not Affected’ by SCOTUS Ruling

By Melanie Hunter | June 23, 2016 | 1:21 PM EDT

Members of CASA de Maryland participate in a immigration rally outside the Supreme Court in Washington, D.C. (Susan Walsh/Associated Press)

(CNSNews.com) – President Barack Obama said Thursday that despite the U.S. Supreme Court’s tie vote, which essentially blocks his immigration plan, the millions of illegal immigrants that he sought to make legal with his executive action will remain a low priority for deportation by his administration.

“Enforcement priorities developed by my administration are not affected by this ruling. This means that the people who might have benefited from the expanded deferred action policies – long-term residents raising children who are Americans or legal residents – they will remain low priorities for enforcement. As long as you have not committed a crime, our limited immigration enforcement resources are not focused on you,” he said.

The tie vote leaves in place the ruling of the federal appeals court in New Orleans, which said the administration lacked the authority to shield up to 4 million immigrants from deportation and allow them to obtain work permits without congressional approval, the Associated Press reported Thursday.

Obama said the decision “is frustrating to those who seek to grow our economy and bring a rationality to our immigration system and to allow people to come out of the shadows and lift this perpetual cloud on them.”

“For more than two decades now, our immigration system – everybody acknowledges – has been broken, and the fact that the Supreme Court wasn’t able to issue a decision today doesn’t just set this system back even further, it takes us further from the country we aspire to be,” the president said.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunter/obama-enforcement-priorities-developed-my-administration-are-not

For a President of the United States to make such statements is such a blatant act of betrayal of the American People, our laws, our culture, our jobs, our taxes, our budget, our resources, our happiness and our will. This is worst than what any traitor has done to US.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He should have been removed from office a long time ago but the weak kneed Congress would not do it even though many implied that they would to get re-elected.