Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Personally, from the first time I saw him make his speech at the convention and the media just gushing over him as 'presidential material', I thought something is very dangerous about this man.

Nothing he has said or done, or nothing I have heard has changed my mind.

America is just a tool for him. America is the target of the One World people. It has to be brought to its knees. We have to have our independence either starved or beaten out of us. For some it already has been brainwashed out. The rest of us pose a problem.

America is the only country in which he could have risen to such prominence - and gotten as much power as he has here. I truly think that is his job.

I think Obama has something behind him that is much bigger than his party, any national organization.

Farfetched -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama does not have a clue as to what it was like during the 60's riots only fabled stories.

For those of us who lived thru it we don't want to and should not have to live through it again.I really resent him saying these illegal racist thieves have anything in common with the struggle and anquished suffered by all americans in those days.It is a wound still not fully closed and does NOT need to be reopened and rehashed to satisfy people that have no vested interest in our country !!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

For those of us who lived thru it we don't want to and should not have to live through it again.I really resent him saying these illegal racist thieves have anything in common with the struggle and anquished suffered by all americans in those days.It is a wound still not fully closed and does NOT need to be reopened and rehashed to satisfy people that have no vested interest in our country !!
    Theres a whole lot we already went through that I don't want to go through again.......

This "racist" at every turn is getting to me. Want racist? I can be racist. Accuse people unjustly for it enough times and you might get just what you wish for....

I mean they are here illegally.....they are here illegally going to our schools when there was a time blacks weren't even allowed to. There hasn't been one racist thing done to them as far as any "rights" or anything else. They've had everything but the red carpet rolled out and it's the best line they can come up with when they are caught red handed breaking a host of our laws....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12