Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

As Obama Takes The White House, Amnesty Ranks Thirteenth (Of

As Obama Takes The White House, Amnesty Ranks Thirteenth (Of Thirteen) On His Priority List

January 16, 2009

As Obama Takes The White House, Amnesty Ranks Thirteenth (Of Thirteen) On His Priority List
    By Joe Guzzardi

Admitting defeat is tough. Accepting that you aren’t going to get your way is a bummer.

But the wise course for those on the short end of the stick is to look toward another day instead of pouting and stomping off making rash statements that you can’t deliver on.

Key aides to President-elect Barack Obama have confirmed what I promised to you in my first 2009 column: “Comprehensive immigration reformâ€

I love this article. I wish I could record my minutes of laughter and send it to Janet Murguria.

I guess with the recent developments of California going bankrupt, illegal aliens aren't quite the "economic surplus" as advertised.

Too bad, so sad.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

MW
    TexasCowgirl wrote:

I love this article. I wish I could record my minutes of laughter and send it to Janet Murguria.
    I'd like to see the look on her face when it was received.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm going to make a prediction.

It looks like amnesty will not make it into Obama first 100 days, which will then be April 20th.

Cue another May Day march, this one more hysterical/offensive and the predictible riot will ensue.

That could just about kill chances for amnesty all together for the first term- or at least until we can get a real conservative/independant to win in 2012.

Hey, Obama was right. I really do have hope!!!!! NOT!!!!!!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

[quote]The president of a ethnocentric, single-issue organization plans to hold the president of the U.S. “accountableâ€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    We still need to stay on our toes as he could try to piecemeal amnesty starting with the bill passed by the house under the guise of "comprehensive health care reform" for Americans but in reality is more health care for illegal aliens. His desire to halt all raids and enforcement measures also supported by his cabinet (all staunch open borders proponents) who also are not enthusiastic e-verify supporters means there is no incentive for employers to hire Americans for any jobs arising from the proposed stimulus. I still don't trust Obama and I still think he will do whatever he can to sell us out for cheap labor and votes.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.