Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

Obama tells Spanish radio: Immigration reform coming

INVASION USA
    Obama tells Spanish radio: Immigration reform coming
    Administration plans to begin drawing up legislation 'over the next several months'

Posted: February 19, 2009
    11:50 pm Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
    © 2009 WorldNetDaily

NEW YORK – President Obama affirmed in an interview with a Spanish-language radio show that his administration is preparing to push for a new round of "comprehensive immigration reform."

The White House confirmed to WND Obama was a guest on the Univision show "Piolin por la Manana," or "Piolin for the morning," hosted by Eddie "Piolin" Sotelo. A transcript of the interview, however, was not posted on the White House website.

"And then we've got to have comprehensive immigration reform," Obama told the radio audience, according to a transcript. "It's going to take some time to move that forward, but I'm very committed to making it happen."

Obama further said his administration plans to "convene leadership" on the issue "so that we can start getting that legislation drawn up over the next several months."

"Comprehensive immigration reform" became catchwords in the 109th and 110th Congresses for the legislation co-sponsored by Massachusetts Democratic Sen. Ted Kennedy and Arizona Republican Sen. John McCain to create a "path to citizenship" and a "guest worker program" for the more than 12 million illegal immigrants the federal government admits are living in the U.S.

Eddie "PiolÃ*n" Sotelo (Univision Radio)

Characterized as a "shamnesty" bill by opponents that viewed the measure as amnesty for illegal immigrants, the U.S. Senate finally defeated repeated Bush administration efforts that trace back to 2005. A June 7, 2007, vote on cloture failed in the Senate by a vote of 34-61.

During the 2007 debate in the Senate over the Kennedy-McCain bill, Sotelo used his radio show to begin a letter-writing campaign urging the bill's passage.

In a cross-country caravan journey making stops in Albuquerque, Dallas and Chicago, Piolin collected a claimed 1 million letters which he delivered June 14, 2007, to members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus as well as Sens. Kennedy; Mel Martinez, R-Fla.; Robert Menendez, D-N.J.; Ken Salazar, D-Colo.; and Arlen Specter, R-Pa.

Piolin, who entered the U.S. illegally two decades ago in a car trunk, became a nationalized U.S. citizen in last May.

In 2005, Piolin used his radio show to play a major role promoting May Day rallies across the U.S. in which thousands of illegal immigrants were photographed marching under the banner of the Mexican flag.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=89463
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Piolin, who entered the U.S. illegally two decades ago in a car trunk, became a nationalized U.S. citizen in last May.

In 2005, Piolin used his radio show to play a major role promoting May Day rallies across the U.S. in which thousands of illegal immigrants were photographed marching under the banner of the Mexican flag.
    Was he ever deported? Can his citizenship be revoked?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great, just great!
    Bankrupt Obama was met in Mesa with 500 protestors :http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/135640 (and to the right of the story click on slide show).

He's really going to set people off with this.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    at that very moment ... this country will cease to exist ..... I predict a massive tax revolt ...

these Gooney Goo Goo Politicians dont get it... they are lost and just dont know how P.Oed the American Populice is

last time around... 80 percent of America was oppossed to Amnesty .... watch what happens this time around

Honest.. you people are goofy to even tolerate 10% of what the federal government thows your way and if your state government puts up with it you have the wrong elected officials in place
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Whatever came of Obama's illegal immigrant aunt?

What a complete sham! Keep making phone calls and sending emails!
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

MW
    Under the current economical climate, it would be extremely difficult to pass an amnesty for millions of illegal alien laborers. I just don't see how such a move could be justified at this point in time. As always though, we have to stay on our toes.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

please excuse my not knowing, but there are alot of terms here that i don't understand. can someone please explain them to to me.
    and yeah, i know this is probably something i should have learned while in like school or something, but whatever...

"comprehensive immigration reform."
    what is he saying?

i know. duh. but educate me please

secretevilplan Welcome to ALIPAC.

The words for blanket "AMNESTY". We here at ALIPAC do not approve of amnesty.

Quote Originally Posted by secretevilplan
    please excuse my not knowing, but there are alot of terms here that i don't understand. can someone please explain them to to me.
    and yeah, i know this is probably something i should have learned while in like school or something, but whatever...
    "comprehensive immigration reform."
    what is he saying?
    i know. duh. but educate me please
    secret evil plan - I really don't mean to be rude, there are many things I don't know much about, but I can't help but be a bit curious: By the time most ALIPACers join this site and post on it, they have been angry and fed up with the illegal invasion for years, and have been against "comprehensive immigration reform" for years, because it has been proposed by the pandering politicians repeatedly for years. How does one get to the point of finding ALIPAC, joining, and posting on ALIPAC, and really not know at all what "comprehensive immigration reform" is, or what Obama would have meant by Comp Imm Reform when pandering on Spanish media? I have learned a lot myself since joining ALIPAC, and am glad when others join to learn more about how to fight the illegal invasion. But have you really never heard the term "comprehensive immigration reform", and you really don't know what Obama would have meant by that when talking to Spanish media?

I don't think it is that you are ignorant, if I thought that I wouldn't be asking this. If I didn't know better, I might wonder if this, along with your suggestion we contact Michael Moore to do a documentary about McDonald's hiring illegals, was part of the "secret evil plan". Just kidding.....

Feel free to set me straight, I probably need it.

Also, "comprehensive immigration reform" was defined in the article, here it is:
    "Comprehensive immigration reform" became catchwords in the 109th and 110th Congresses for the legislation co-sponsored by Massachusetts Democratic Sen. Ted Kennedy and Arizona Republican Sen. John McCain to create a "path to citizenship" and a "guest worker program" for the more than 12 million illegal immigrants the federal government admits are living in the U.S.

Characterized as a "shamnesty" bill by opponents that viewed the measure as amnesty for illegal immigrants, the U.S. Senate finally defeated repeated Bush administration efforts that trace back to 2005. A June 7, 2007, vote on cloture failed in the Senate by a vote of 34-61.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast