Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama, Vilagarossa will join McCain at La Raza convention

Obama will join McCain at La Raza convention
    By Leslie Berestein
    UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER

June 10, 2008

SAN DIEGO – Presidential candidate Barack Obama will travel to San Diego next month to join opponent John McCain in speaking at the annual convention of the National Council of La Raza, the nation's largest Latino civil rights and advocacy organization.

Both senators are expected to address immigration and other issues pertinent to Latino voters, NCLR President Janet MurguÃ*a said during a visit to San Diego promoting the convention. Obama's plans were announced yesterday; McCain had agreed earlier to address the convention.

The fact that both candidates will attend “speaks to a number of things, not only to the importance of the Latino vote, but also to the importance of this region and this state,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain...following in the footsteps of his munchkin, Lindsey Shamnesty 'tell the bigots to shut up' Graham.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

His real name is Tony Villar.And he,s another creep that needs to get gone from office
    I..

But cant find the time to meet with Billy Grahm,what a disgrace.

I cant wait to see what happens at the La Raza fest .Tony Villar ,Jaun Hernandez,McCain.It should very very interesting!

Still cant get over S.C..Do you think Lindsey got the illegal alien vote.were they checking I.D.s

Just in 2 small paragraph's ,i just wrote ,look at the disgust
    I..

Yawn. They all have the same agenda. Wake me when the revolution starts.
    '58 Airedale