Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Don't forget that McCain, Palin, the Bush family, etc. support amnesty.

Still not sure about Trump.
    I think most people here understand that. Thats why I laugh at Obama's attempt to make us think he's including both sides at this discussion about amnesty. He's calling it "bi-partisan", but that means nothing because ALL of them are pro-amnesty.

Its just that more Republican politicians might vote against amnesty with pressure from us, because they know they could lose their base. This is the case even with some Democrats from conservative states, like Ben Nelson from Nebraska. (I know, that didn't stop Nelson from voting for healthcare. But I think the backlash he got from healthcare, helped him vote against the Dream Act.)
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

I would not worry about the gossip pertaining to legalization for illegal aliens because; no one will lose what they have gained supporting illegals. Only Americans have the power to say who stays and who goes 2012, not undocumented aliens.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

cae

i have an idea

how about obama shove his immigration reform where the sun don't shine! By the way, my husband was a lifelong democrat who voted for obama and has now become an independent because he opposes amnesty like me, another independent, and believes our Citizens of all colors should come first!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12