Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I guess he is not aware the "We the People" are sick of our president putting everyone else before the good of America and its citizens!! Great!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>"RED ALERT"2/20<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Utah...We Need callers now!! Please take action!
    "It Could be your state next"

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-104592.html
    Utah and Indiana.... Call, e-mail, Fax campaign!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-103479-days ... asc-0.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Make no mistake

He will open the floodgates

I'm not worried about it though , IMO , he won't get elected

I think Mexico needs to repair our relationship with Mexico.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

I hate McCain but Obama.....

I hate McCain but Obama.....just made me choke on my words about never voting for McC. It seems one devil is only half as evil as the other.
    I never would have voted for Obama as a 40+year REpublican, but I didn't think much about opposing him until today.
    This is the best thing that could happen to McCain's campaign.

You go, Barack.

Starting my first year in office, I will convene annual meetings with Mr. Calderon and the prime minister of Canada. Unlike similar summits under President Bush, these will be conducted with a level of transparency that represents the close ties among our three countries. We will seek the active and open involvement of citizens, labor, the private sector and non-governmental organizations in setting the agenda and making progress.
    North American Union

Seek involvement of:
    *Labor (illegal immigration supporters)
    *Private sector (big business)
    *Non-governmental organizations (MATT Org., MECHA, etc. Since La Raza is federally funded would they qualify?)

• Increase technology and real-time intelligence-sharing to allow U.S. and Mexican authorities to track and dismantle drug-trafficking cartels.
    So Mexico can share that technology with its new friends Cuba & Iran?

I will work with state and local governments to enhance cross-border partnerships in transportation, law enforcement, environmental protection, health care and water usage.
    Open borders.

U.S. Health care for Mexican citizens?

Already, we have seen an unacceptable spike in hate crimes aimed at Latinos across America. This has proven divisive here at home, and it risks poisoning our relations with Latin America.
    What about the hate crime and hate speech directed toward American citizens?

"All Americans must vote Democrat," stated Jihad Jaara, an exiled member of the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades terror group
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12