Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama: We Want Illegal Aliens 'to Succeed'

Obama: We Want Illegal Aliens 'to Succeed'

By Edwin Mora

When questioned by an illegal alien student today who showed him a deportation letter, President Barack Obama said he did not want to deport illegal alien students like the one who questioned him, he wanted them to succeed.

The exchange came during a town hall event sponsored by the Spanish-language television network Univision at a Washington, D.C., school. An illegal alien student, who appeared via Skype, asked: "My question for the president is, why [is the government] saying that deportations have stopped or the detention of many students like me, why is it that we are still receiving deportation letters like this one?"

Obama answered, "We have redesigned our enforcement practices under the law to make sure that we're focusing primarily on criminals, and so our deportation of criminals are up about 70 percent. Our deportation of non-criminals are down, and that's because we want to focus our resources on those folks who are destructive to the community.

"And for a young person like that young woman that we just spoke to who's going to school, doing all the right things, we want them to succeed," Obama said.

Watch the Video here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y1eAKbXk7E

http://nation.foxnews.com/illegal-immig ... ns-succeed

In case you didn't know, 30 minutes prior to Obama's scheduled speech to the nation on Libya, he is on Univision pandering to the illegal immigrant children in support of the DREAM Act. It's on as I write this, so be sure to go to the Univision website and watch it later.

Be sure and note the part of the broadcast where he expressly calls on "viewers of Univision" to "call the Congress and Senators" and tell them to help him change the law. Wonder how many viewers of Univision are permitted to vote in the US?

Odd isn't it, that he would be appearing on Hispanic TV at the same time as average Americans are focused intently on his so-called explanation of involvement in yet another war.

Yes, of course he is courting the Hispanic vote and solidifying his Hispanic base for coming elections.

States pondering a voter ID better act decisively to reach their goal or they are going to face a wave of voter fraud unequaled in American history.

Here's a link to the Univision broadcast in English:
    http://vidayfamilia.univision.com/es-el ... live-video

This is Treason. President Obama is in violation of his oath of office and Constitutional responsibilities.

The Presidents of America do not have the power or right to overcome the laws created by the citizen's legislature.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    This is Treason. President Obama is in violation of his oath of office and Constitutional responsibilities.

The Presidents of America do not have the power or right to overcome the laws created by the citizen's legislature.

W
    I concur! If you watched the video, you saw and heard him tell the illegal alien that he "wants them to know they have a President who will fight for them".

Is that not treason?

Speaking of "treason", I just heard Obama state that he would act "unilaterally" in defense of the nation. Since when does he have that luxury, other than in response to attack or imminent threat?

Banned
    What is with these moron politians and not just obama, they are all kissing the hispanic butt. He even goes on THEIR television station. I dont remember any politians ever doing this nonsense for any other group of LEGAL immmigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    What is with these moron politians and not just obama, they are all kissing the hispanic butt. He even goes on THEIR television station. I dont remember any politians ever doing this nonsense for any other group of LEGAL immmigrants.
    Well, actually, Bush did interviews with Univision, and Clinton probably did too.

Jorge Ramos is well connected when it comes to our political structure. He has been a very vocal proponent of illegal immigration, immigration reform, and DREAM Act legislation for decades. Ever read his book?

this is going to end in tears. Big trouble ahead as we have so-called leaders of one specific ethnic group looking to become DOMINANT in this country.

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!
    [quote="ALIPAC"]This is Treason. President Obama is in violation of his oath of office and Constitutional responsibilities.

What can we do about it?
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

I want them to succeed too - in Mexico or El Salvador or wherever they came from.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama .
    you are not playing with a full Deck. they all should get nthe hell out of our country this is all your doing that why Our country Is in
    one hell Of a Mess you don't care about the USA . & you will never care about us you are all for all the other country & the hell with
    The USA
    in my book you could Not hold a candle to
    1 Joe from AZ
    2 trump
    3 Palin
    4 Gov Jan Brewer they should Have been President
    not you why they are for the USA & you are for all the other country . No amnesty
    & the illegal immigrant demand that a good why the American all should March to the Wh & demand also we Hav e every right to do so

just get the hell out the Wh
    No Amnesty

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast