Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama's aunt not sorry she accepted public housing

This is really getting old and I've really had it with these worthless mofo's!

BOSTON—President Barack Obama's aunt says she has no reason to apologize for accepting public housing and other government assistance even though she hasn't contributed to the system.
    Zeituni Onyango (zay-TUH'-nee awn-YAHN'-goh) tells WBZ-TV in her first interview since being granted asylum in May that the United States is supposed to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ and "help people, help the poor, help other countries and help women."

The station aired the second part of the interview on Tuesday night.

Onyango came to the U.S. from Kenya in 2000 and was denied asylum by an immigration judge in 2004. She stayed in the country illegally, living in Boston public housing, where she remains to this day.

She calls the U.S. a "great country" and wants to become a citizen.

http://www.elpasotimes.com/nationworld/ci_16141745

why don't Obama Aunt move in the wh ? & about his Birth certificatie
    well i have watch TV & from what have seen I don't think anyone in this Country like him & I have seen On Foxnews. that the Border need Help fast& it Obama doing well Obama you have a fight ON your hand this is Our country if you don't do your Job right move the hell out & let someone come In & do the job right I can do I better Job any one on this web site can do better job we all want jobs . so do some thing to help the border
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let us see here, public housing,$700 per month in disability, food stamps, free medical care and we question why social security and Medicaid is hurting.

Let me put forth a odd idea unique in all history American citizens
    first and then help others as money comes available.

This entire administration is about redistribution of money to the third world those here now and around the world, the ruling class want us to give up everything for the world while they retain power and wealth.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

She's a leech. So is her nephew.

Every American should be livid about this. If their not their just to ignorant to understand whats going on. America owes this old broad NOTHING

GO here for the original report from the Boston TV station and video

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-213083.html