Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama's aunt says US obligated to make her citizen

Obama's aunt says US obligated to make her citizen

By The Associted Press
    Posted: 09/21/2010 11:34:58 AM MDT

BOSTON - President Barack Obama's aunt, who lived for years illegally in Boston before being granted asylum in May, said the United States has an "obligation" to grant her citizenship.

"If I come as an immigrant, you have the obligation to make me a citizen," Zeituni Onyango told WBZ-TV in an interview that first aired Monday. Onyango came to the U.S. from Kenya in 2000 and was denied asylum by an immigration judge in 2004. She was granted asylum earlier this year by the same judge who said she could be in danger if she returned to her homeland.

She said she had intended to return to Kenya but fell critically ill and was hospitalized. When she was discharged, she was penniless and lived in a homeless shelter for two years.

She told The Associated Press in an exclusive interview last December that she was paralyzed for more than three months because of an autoimmune disorder called Guillain-Barre syndrome and had to learn to walk again.

"To me, America's dream became America's worst nightmare," she told the TV station in her first interview since being granted asylum. It was after her illness, she said, that she was assigned public housing.

"I didn't ask for it; they gave it to me," she said.

She said she resented being used to attack her nephew, who has never intervened in her immigration case. "Don't drag my child into it," she said. She said she feels as if she's been treated as "public enemy No. 1" since her residency status went public.

Onyango, the half sister of Obama's late father, still lives in public housing and collects $700 monthly disability. She doesn't work, but said she volunteers time at the Boys and Girls Club and with the Boston Housing Authority.

http://www.lcsun-news.com/las_cruces-news/ci_16132923
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Obama
    I count the day's until you are out Of the WH you are not fit to Be The President . you & everyone IN the WH are Bad Newes I have watch TV this lady said the right thing & you had a smile On your face
    Im with her 100% we will Get Our Country Back come Hell Or HI water I hope Joe Run for Presdent
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama, you and yours have been a plague upon this country since the day you assumed your position in the WH. However, your days are numbered. Tigers eat their young and so do Democrats.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

she needs to be deported as well......
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

THIS COUNTRY IS IN NO WAY OBLIGATED TO MAKE HER A CITIZEN AND, HOW IS SHE COLLECTING $700 A MONTH IN DISABILITY IT WAS BECAUSE OF HER NEPHEW THAT FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 1975 THAT THOSE ON SOCIAL SECURITY DIDN'T RECEIVE A COLA AND THERE MIGHT NOT BE ONE ISSUED FOR 2011.

So Americans on Welfare should be angry because she took their share.

She is taking from an American.

Kenya is also mad because she made claims in her asylum case that they were persecuting her and would do her harm.

I think she should be brought up on charges of perjury.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    So Americans on Welfare should be angry because she took their share.

She is taking from an American.

Kenya is also mad because she made claims in her asylum case that they were persecuting her and would do her harm.

I think she should be brought up on charges of perjury.

Dixie
    i agree , in no way shape or form would the government of keyna have persecuted her ... that nations people were VERY proud that obama became president , she would have been very well treated and taken care of by the keyna people ...

i'll bet it must just piss alot of forginers off at how quickly their own people will denouce and turn on their birth country for the chance to live in america ..

Obama
    your Aunt should be deported as well this country is in no way obligated to her to Make her Citizen & she collecting 700. she get more then I do I get 300 . & I have to work well it will not be long you day is coming you will be out Of the WH . Obama did your Aunt Have a test & read some paper & sign any thing which they do. did you thank your friend for Getting your Aunt In the Housing . in conn yes all of American Is very Piss about this & every thing you did to us . every time your face come on tv I turn you off . & can not stand you .
    good Luck Joe run for president god Save Our Country Thank you ALI_PAC for the news

She's been given so much and it still isn't enough. Unbelievable!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Disgusting! What an absolute abuse of our system by this deadbeat!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast