Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama's Birth Certificate Fraud

I went to the Whitehouse web page and downloaded the BC.

Do so yourself here:
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/04/ ... ertificate

I then enlarged it 1,000% or so and looked at the number in the top right hand corner.

Ask yourself, "Were all the digits in this number produced with the same graphic production technique?"

The answer is clearly-no. This document is a fraud.

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!

Re: Obama's Birth Certificate Fraud

Let's HOPE it's found to be a fraud! I'd LOVE to see the traitor pay for his crimes and injustices! I want my Country back from the one who STOLE it from me!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

YOU ARE FULL Of
    S///////
    No Amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Obama's Birth Certificate Fraud

Quote Originally Posted by FreeRideIsOver
    Let's HOPE it's found to be a fraud! I'd LOVE to see the traitor pay for his crimes and injustices! I want my Country back from the one who STOLE it from me!
    IMHO it will never be found to be a fraud because nobody in a position of authority will question this document. Anyone who does bother to question it will be vilified as racist, right-wing lunatic, birther, xenophobe, etc, and most Americans in positions of authority (the very people who should be questioning this document) do not have the courage or wherewithal to endure such scrutiny. So they will quietly let it pass and dismiss all efforts to verify authenticity, while chastising those who do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

On the birth certificate is says the president's father is 25 yet according to immigration papers dad was born in June 1934. Someone can't do basic math. If Obama was born in August 1961 and his dad in June 1934 then dad would be 27. Here is a link to the father's immigration documents:

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atla ... enior.html

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    On the birth certificate is says the president's father is 25 yet according to immigration papers dad was born in June 1934. Someone can't do basic math. If Obama was born in August 1961 and his dad in June 1934 then dad would be 27. Here is a link to the father's immigration documents:

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atla ... enior.html
    LOL..not only cannot someone do basic math, they didn't know that African was not a race and that the hospital listed was not even in existence yet.

If this BC were a term paper, the student would have received an F. But I'm not saying the BC isn't legitimate, maybe the Hawaiian recorder at the time was incompetent. LOL....