Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OBAMA'S GLOBAL TAX PROPOSAL UP FOR SENATE VOTE

OBAMA'S GLOBAL TAX PROPOSAL UP FOR SENATE VOTE
    By Cliff Kincaid

February 13, 2008
    NewsWithViews.com

A nice-sounding bill called the “Global Poverty Act,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

how crazy,money will not solve it -population growth by birth control

Where do they think they are going to get all this damn $$$ they want to spend? I would like to hear how somehting is going to be paid for before commitments.

there needs to be some law passed that no spending can be done(unless emergency) without similar legislation on the way to pay.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

MW
    [quote]But on Thursday, February 14, he is trying to rush Obama’s “Global Poverty Actâ€

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What would Ron Paul do?

There will come a day when Americans will think of RP and wish they had only listened.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As I read that the bill had only six co-sponsors, I somehow knew Durbin would be one of them.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned
    As I read that the bill had only six co-sponsors, I somehow knew Durbin would be one of them.

sadly so did i

I doubt that much, if any, of this money would go to real needs---birth control and cleaning up slums. I was at the Global Summit in 2000 and spent a week at the New York Hilton. Fortunately there was one gentleman from the UN who actually had some practical experience in real world problem solving. He had grown up in a family of contractors so we were able to discuss some concrete (nu pun intended) real world solutions. These would require far less capital than the Agenda 21 goals.

Intellectuals always want to create more of the same---so they have to find real workers bees somewhere who can actually get something done. That is what the liberal Left is doing for our country---importing workers because they have frogotten how. I hate to say it, but we need to sink this bill--and Captain Obama with it.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    I hate to say it, but we need to sink this bill--and Captain Obama with it.
    I gladly say it!

THESE PEOPLE ARE CRAZY AND THEY MUST BE STOPPED NOW. THIS CANNOT GO ON ANY FURTHER. I BELIEVE THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE TO PUT A HALT TO THIS CRAZINESS......BEFORE THERE IS NOTHING TO SAVE.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast