Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama arrested on DWI and illegal immigration charges.
    Ed Dunn
    Rochester Political Buzz
    Examiner.com
    August 29, 2011

President Obamas Uncle arrested in Framingham Mass on drunken driving charges and is being held in custody by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Immigration documents show that Onyango Obama 67, President Obamas half-brother originally from Kenya has been evading deportation orders. Since his incarceration immigration attorneys from Cleveland have stepped up in on his behalf.

In response to his arrest he has stated publicly he intends to call the White House.

In another illegal immigrant case located in Boston about a year ago another relative of President Obama was given full immigration status, her name was “auntâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama’s Uncle Says “I’ll Call The White Houseâ€

RELATED

[size=150]Obama’s Uncle Says “I’ll Call The White Houseâ€
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Obama Onyango, otherwise known as the mysterious ‘Uncle Omar’
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So, did he make the call to the White House? What happened?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    So, did he make the call to the White House? What happened?
    ========================================

It is still being filtered on exactly what happened.

I wouldn't put it past Obama's uncle to have the strong belief that he could use his one Miranda Rights phone call to simply call another illegal alien - the president of the United States - to not only get him off the hook for his DUI, but grant him CITIZENSHIP while he was at it.

Only in America.

Barack’s policies could aid locked-up relative

Barack’s policies could aid locked-up relative
    bostonherald.com
    By Joe Dwinell and Laurel J. Sweet
    Wednesday, August 31, 2011

President Obama’s illegal alien uncle, now locked up on an immigration detainer, could be a beneficiary of his nephew’s new go-easy policy on foreigners facing deportation.

Obama recently announced feds are focusing on convicted criminals and immigrants who may be national security threats instead of illegal aliens living below the immigration radar.

Those clean-nosed illegal aliens are being given the chance to stay in the United States and apply for work permits.

PUTTING IN WORK: Parimal Patel, owner of Conti Liquors, says President Obama’s uncle, Obama Onyango was one of his most trustworthy employees.

It’s part of the president’s blueprint, which states: “We cannot solve the problems with our broken immigration system through enforcement alone.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Barack’s policies could aid locked-up relative

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    PUTTING IN WORK: Parimal Patel, owner of Conti Liquors, says President Obama’s uncle, Obama Onyango was one of his most trustworthy employees.
    ===========================================

And apparently one of his best CUSTOMERS as well.

I can't help think Dictator Obama knew completely that this little time bomb was going to get pulled over for DUI - AND THEN USE HIM to support his drive for AMNESTY

working4change
    Related Thread
    Obama and his illegal alien family: Guzzardi
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-248787.html

Bill
    your 100 % right

I will call the White House
    Such a convenient laurel to rest on. I bet this is not the first time he's said something like this. He obviously thinks just like most other illegals here - I can do what I ever the hell I want and I won't have any consequences.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast