Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Just about the time you think this goober has played out his hand he does something crazier. I keep wondering when African-Americans are going to figure this out. He's a jive-talking turkey. He doesn't have a clue what he's doing and relying on dishonest idiots from Chicago for direction. It doesn't get much better than that! Hollywood couldn't write a script this stupid. No one would believe it.

I say as he and the princess parade off on some spending spreed on another vacation with a golf club in hand and champagne glass tilted. Or, is he bowing to a dictator?

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Well ... Obama has to pump those drugs across the border somehow and do it in an efficiant manner to cut down on green house emissions

he's wacking 2 birds with one stone
    I honestly believe those drugs coming into the country is a "MAJOR REASON WHY OBAMA IS NOT INTERESTED IN SECURING THE BORDER" And I also believe he is getting a piece of the action (MONEY) from the drug cartels. can U.S. truckers drive on Mexican highways I don't think so, and they should not be allowed to drive on our highways either. THIS IS JUST GOING TO BE ANOTHER WAY FOR ILLEGALS AND DRUGS TO BE SMUGGLED INTO THE COUNTRY WITH THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF THE DUMBED DOWN POTUS they will be coming here by the truck loads. this needs to be "STOPED NOW" why is Obama doing everything in his power to entice more and more "ILLEGAL ALIENS" to come here and take what few jobs are out there when we have American and legal citizens living in poverty because they are being passed over for those jobs because the only ones getting hired in this country are "ILLEGAL ALIENS FROM MEXICO" and that's not right. the republicans made a promise to the American people and in keeping that promise, they should start by impeaching Obama he's just doing what ever he want to do and, he's getting away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by laughinglynx
    Just about the time you think this goober has played out his hand he does something crazier. I keep wondering when African-Americans are going to figure this out. He's a jive-talking turkey. He doesn't have a clue what he's doing and relying on dishonest idiots from Chicago for direction. It doesn't get much better than that! Hollywood couldn't write a script this stupid. No one would believe it.

I say as he and the princess parade off on some spending spreed on another vacation with a golf club in hand and champagne glass tilted. Or, is he bowing to a dictator?
    Calling him a goober is to mild IMO I'm going to call him what he really is and that is an "IDIOT" and I say that because that is exactly what he is this is going to hurt a lot of truckers in this country, not to mention the number of increased traffic accidents that they will cause. I guess we will be seeing a lot of highway signs in spanish in order to make it easy on them so they won't have to learn ENGLISH.

Pig Farmers May Top Truckers' Gains on Mexico Border Rule: Freight Markets

By Thomas Black - Jan 21, 2011 1:34 PM PT

U.S. pig farmers, cheesemakers and wineries stand to gain immediately from a program to let Mexican trucks into the country beyond a 25-mile border zone. The trucking industry probably won’t be as lucky.

While U.S. goods subject to $2.4 billion a year in Mexican tariffs would be freed from the duties once a cross-border trucking agreement is implemented, carriers such as Con-way Inc. see fewer benefits to the companies hauling products between the two countries.

“We believe the system as it currently stands meets the need of the market,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just think of all those future Dem voters O can smuggle in.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Mexican drivers in the U.S. now must stay within 25 miles (40 kilometers) of the border.

157 Trucks

Only 157 Mexican trucks took part in a pilot program to let drivers travel throughout the U.S. starting in 2007, when a record 4.88 million commercial trucks entered from Mexico. The trial project was canceled after less than two years, spurring Mexico to apply tariffs of 5 percent to 25 percent on U.S. products from pork to cheese to wine to toilet paper.
    Has anyone noticed the amount of violence that has picked up 25 miles from the Mexico/US border?

Spurring Mexico to apply tariffs of 5%? Why don't we take all the money back that we give them for all the crap we give them money for? Are we supposed to be able to afford this endless flow of money to these idiots because they are Mexico? Oh, right. We do this with just about every poor country on the planet. While the American citizens line up in welfare lines and get on food stamps.

I thought the Obama Administration was going to work with the new Republican-majority House to find ways to "put unemployed Americans back to work". Instead, they're proposing to put thousands of American truckers out of work. Does this sound like Hope & Change we can believe in?

Yup. And Obama thinks he has the authority to do this w/o congress's approval and against Americans wishes. I'd also bet that he puts down quietly not to at the border check those trucks to make sure they aren't harboring 200 illegals in each.

Quote Originally Posted by laughinglynx
    Mexican drivers in the U.S. now must stay within 25 miles (40 kilometers) of the border.

157 Trucks

Only 157 Mexican trucks took part in a pilot program to let drivers travel throughout the U.S. starting in 2007, when a record 4.88 million commercial trucks entered from Mexico. The trial project was canceled after less than two years, spurring Mexico to apply tariffs of 5 percent to 25 percent on U.S. products from pork to cheese to wine to toilet paper.
    Has anyone noticed the amount of violence that has picked up 25 miles from the Mexico/US border?

Spurring Mexico to apply tariffs of 5%? Why don't we take all the money back that we give them for all the crap we give them money for? Are we supposed to be able to afford this endless flow of money to these idiots because they are Mexico? Oh, right. We do this with just about every poor country on the planet. While the American citizens line up in welfare lines and get on food stamps.
    How about a 5% tariff on remittances? Two can play that game.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mexican truckers who master English and U.S. transportation law will be in high demand and command salaries close to U.S. pay scales, said Paez, whose company, based in Apodaca near Monterrey, was the first to haul a load into the U.S. under the initial cross-border trial.

That would negate one of the advantages cited by proponents of the rule change, he said. The industry will need assurances that a revived program wouldn’t collapse again, he said in an interview.
    Our government cannot keep track of 30 million plus illegals. They can't track overstayed Visas, in the millions. They can't track multiple arrests of illegals in the same community, let alone different states.

They can't keep track of the results of E-Verify inconsistencies (Nicky Diaz come to mind?)

Exactly how are they going to manage whether the truckers can speak English? Surely this is a joke.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast