Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Texas2step, I was reading on the majority-minority today. I recently listened to an immigrant group representative, who wants more services and accommodation toward foreigners who come here (language, jobs, housing, translators, etc.), and he appeared to gleefully announce the majority-minority population change to the listeners. He wasn't talking about Texas however, he was talking about the United States overall.

Should the fact that Texas is now majority-minority, with illegal aliens being a big part of this new reality, mean that Texas is now a third world in areas? I read that California and New Mexico I think, were also majority-minority, as of 2009. I read that other states will be included in this category soon.

What will happen to California and Texas? The costs associated with illegal immigration, not to mention other problems, is certainly bearing down on them both. But, this is creeping up on many more states. Where does the government think the money will come from, as they allow more illegal aliens and visa holders to take jobs in the millions (legal entry overstayers, and illegal), keeping more Americans out of work, or simply looking. The taxpayer cannot support all of the people from foreign nations who come and get free benefits and services.

Reconquista?

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Even if Hispanics don't become an actual majority our civil rights policies have conferred a privileged minority status on any legal ones. So, under any legalization program, those that have come from foreign countries will also be granted theses same privileges. This is just as ridiculous as our ever growing extension of federal SSI benefits to people who have never even worked here.

We are just being fleeced hand over fist by these so-called social justice ideals.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GeorgiaPeach wrote:

"Texas2step, I was reading on the majority-minority today. I recently listened to an immigrant group representative, who wants more services and accommodation toward foreigners who come here (language, jobs, housing, translators, etc.), and he appeared to gleefully announce the majority-minority population change to the listeners. He wasn't talking about Texas however, he was talking about the United States overall.

Should the fact that Texas is now majority-minority, with illegal aliens being a big part of this new reality, mean that Texas is now a third world in areas? I read that California and New Mexico I think, were also majority-minority, as of 2009. I read that other states will be included in this category soon.

What will happen to California and Texas? The costs associated with illegal immigration, not to mention other problems, is certainly bearing down on them both. But, this is creeping up on many more states. Where does the government think the money will come from, as they allow more illegal aliens and visa holders to take jobs in the millions (legal entry overstayers, and illegal), keeping more Americans out of work, or simply looking. The taxpayer cannot support all of the people from foreign nations who come and get free benefits and services.

Reconquista?"

Reply:

GeorgiaPeach,
    These really are broad-based questions which I have no special knowledge about or insight into, although I think they give voice to the concerns of many who have been drawn here to try to work against unchecked illegal immigration, which now evidently is effecting the entire country. I now get out of my tiny corner of the Dallas area so infrequently that I cannot answer your questions about parts of Texas becoming "third world" first hand. However, I have read that the southern third of the state increasingly more closely resembles Mexico than the United States, and we all have read heartbreaking accounts from California about the destruction of the quality of life and of the natural environment in that beautiful state.

I first got interested in this issue when I saw the prosperous, well-kept town outside Dallas in which I previously lived become within 10 years dotted with ill-kept areas, a place where many of the store signs were printed in foreign languages with no English in evidence, and where the once well-funded public schools increasingly became "English as a Foreign Language" day care centers which were losing their state accreditations. And all of this was done with the complete support of the primarily "Anglo" City Council, led by the man who is now Mayor. This man appeared happily on national television to state that all of this change was part of "becoming an international city" and that residents who raised protests were "just rednecks".

I learned some of what little I now know factually about the open borders movement at a site written by one of your fellow Georgians, D.A. King, who, I understand now is considered an expert on illegal immigration across the country. His original website, The American Resistance, is no longer active because of lack of funds. However, the information on it remains up and can be viewed at links given below. He now actively operates both The Dustin Inman Society and another website, and I recommend them all to your attention.

From my reading there, at other sources, and here at ALIPAC, I learned that the "Reconquista" of the Southwestern United States by Mexico is not a "conspiracy theory". I have no idea "what is going to happen to California and Texas"! However, as I wrote, Senators Hutchison and Cornyn backed away from their own obvious desire to vote for CIR the last time because their offices literally were overwhelmed by their consituients calling, writing, emailing, and faxing in opposition to the legislation. Despite the significant increase in what previously were called "minority populations" in California, Texas, and across the nation, and the alignment of so many groups in support of CIR, I believe the general American population really IS waking up to the danger which the new alliance of the left and the right politically on issues such as health care, energy, and immigration "reform" poses to us all and to our nation. The spread of illegal aliens out of California and the Southwest into the rest of the nation has brought the problem into everyone's neighborhood.

And I think we need to remind ourselves that, outside of their very vocal "professional organizers", foreign nationals who become U.S. citizens evidently do not vote in any greater numbers than, I am not proud to say, the rest of the country. Although they now are the largest population group in both California and Texas, Hispanics actually vote in U.S. elections in far smaller numbers than virtually any other ethnic group. A real concern of mine about those who do vote, however, is the new Mexican law allowing dual citizenship to Mexicans who obtain naturalized citizenship in other nations and allowing them also to continue to vote in Mexican elections. I believe that my reading substantiates that the primary purpose of this legislation is to bind Mexicans "living aboad" (read "in the United States") by loyality to Mexico, and through their citizens, to attempt increasingly to bind the United States and its success and prosperity to Mexico with its overwhelming poverty, corruption, and alarming failures as an effectively functioning state.

I hope this has answered your questions at least to some small degree.

The American Resistance Foundation
    http://www.theamericanresistance.com/
    (current first page; or go directly to original Home Page at:
    http://www.theamericanresistance.com/index.html )

Recommended:

Race Industry
    Borderless Continent

Current effort:
    The Dustin Inman Society
    (Marietta, Cobb County, GA)
    http://www.thedustininmansociety.org/

Thank you for your attempts to answer as best you know Texas2step. Each of us here, depending on where we live, and depending on what we see or read, may have better perspectives on what is going on in our own state, plus we learn much more here at Alipac.

Your Mayor sounds like one in this area that wants the global, international community to just make their way to our county. Never mind the costs, and currently it is in the millions, with education, health care, etc.

We will just keep working to have the laws enforced, and with the financial situation becoming dire for more states dealing with illegal immigration, hopefully more Americans will join with us.

Psalm 91
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Georgia Peach wrote:
    "Thank you for your attempts to answer as best you know Texas2step."

Reply:

Actually, GP, I thought I answered your questions pretty d.mn well, in addition to referring you to one of the people who was most instrumental in getting the state law banning illegal aliens from receiving social benefits passed in Georgia, and who is recognized there as an being unusually well-versed and knowledgeable on the issue of illegal immigration throughout the United States. I would doubt that even he (or, in fact, anyone else) knows the answer to questions such as "What do you think is going to happen to California and Texas?", but it was my thought that you might contact a recognized expert there in Georgia in seeking answers to the very broad-based questions you put to me.

Texas2step

You were very kind in your answers Texas2step, and to refer me to D.A. King. I met him at the "Hold your Feet to the Fire" event in Washington. I was just asking about your community, and state, as you see it, because so many are surprised that my area has such a big problem with illegal immigration. One older gentleman from California, that I met at the event, cried after I told him what was happening here, because he said that he had worked so hard for so many years to keep this from occurring. I am just outside of GA now, and many illegal aliens have come from just over the state line. It has happened very fast.

Psalm 91

On
    Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:34 pm

GerogiaPeach wrote the following questions:

1) "Should the fact that Texas is now majority-minority, with illegal aliens being a big part of this new reality, mean that Texas is now a third world in areas?"

This is a pretty broad question to put to any single individual considering that Texas is the second largest state in the nation. (!)

(edit)

2) "What will happen to California and Texas?"

Whatever made you think that I, or most people, could answer a question as broad as this one, regardless of where they live? What, for example, do you think is going to happen where you live if you are still residing within the Southeast, reportedly targeted by Hispanic activist groups more than a decade ago as the "New Hispanic Homeland" in the United States?

(edit)

3) Where does the government think the money will come from, as they allow more illegal aliens and visa holders to take jobs in the millions (legal entry overstayers, and illegal), keeping more Americans out of work, or simply looking.

Not being a member of the government, I have no idea where the government think (sic) the money will come from.

You are a moderator on this site. At least two other ALIPAC moderator/activists are Texas residents. Why don't you give them, as we "rednecks" are purported to say, "a holler" about answering these questions regarding changing ethnic demographics in Texas; how they see these playing out culturally and politically in their state; and what stances they may expect from Sen. Hutchison on illegal immigration either during her race for Texas governor and/or her role as senator?

And about that old guy in California, native Westerners who grew up wearing boots don't cry about these situations - they take action.

Over and out -
    Tex2step

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12