Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    I am most struck by the contrast between the smiling and clean-cut anti-illegal-immigration protestors and the angry, masked, and slovenly dirtbags on the pro-illegal side.
    I mentioned this very observation in another thread, CROCKET.

Amazing, isn't it? Immediately caught my attention.

BTW, how was your trip? You missed a few broo ha has
    The trip was a whirlwind (as they all seem to be), and I found out that I have to cram a couple of hops to Europe into my already hectic schedule before the summer is over. All work and no play is making this ghost a dull boy.

Great pictures! The news coverage sucked however. Lady, can you give us a report on the events? I did a google search on this event to try and see how the officer got injured and who got arrested for doing what and there are NO reports. Everyone used the same AP story with little info provided and no real information.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

I think this flyer I found on the web should be put in the hands of the police out there...it shows, in my opinion, that the people in the anti Minutemen group in advance, made plans to go looking for trouble.

Protest Racist Minutemen in Hollywood
    Equality For All! Amnesty and Legalization Now!
    http://www.answerla.org/
    Saturday, July 8, 4 pm
    Gather at corner of Hollywood & Argyle, LA (Metro Red Line stop Hollywood & Vine)
    Or meet at the A.N.S.W.E.R. Office at 3 pm. It's 1 block away from the protest.

Download protest flyer

On Saturday, July 8, all progressives are encouraged to join pro-immigrant organizations, including the A.N.S.W.E.R. Coalition, at a counter demonstration against the racist, anti-immigrant Minuteman Project and other neo-fascist groups. Minutemen members and supporters will be marching through Hollywood that day in a so-called "United States of America March." They claim to be celebrating the people of the United States, including "legal immigrants," but their underlying racism against all immigrants is unmistakable. Help us expose them as the racists they really are.

A.N.S.W.E.R. Coalition and others will gather at the corner of Hollywood and Argyle to protest the racist Minutemen and say "No Human Being is Illegal!" We will also pass out informational flyers urging people to join the counter protest and oppose anti-immigrant racism and bigotry. Bring banners and signs to show your support for immigrant rights.

The Minutemen and their affiliated groups are one part of the right-wing's strategy to defeat immigrants' genuine aspirations for amnesty and full equality. They are being coached and funded to leverage Bush's militaristic immigration plan and serve as lackeys for Wall Street banks and corporations. The Bush administration, Wall Street and the Minutemen all share the same agenda - to divide working people and confuse people into blaming immigrants for all of society's ills. But immigrants are not to blame for lack of healthcare and affordable education, unemployment or anything else.

Now is the time for everyone to stand up for full equality, legalization and amnesty for undocumented workers. No to racism and the Minutemen! No to a guest worker program! The struggle for justice has no borders!

For more info call 323-464-1636 or e-mail answerla@answerla.org
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Dear Lord - Have these people been drinking the wrong Kool Aid?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    I think this flyer I found on the web should be put in the hands of the police out there...it shows, in my opinion, that the people in the anti Minutemen group in advance, made plans to go looking for trouble.

Protest Racist Minutemen in Hollywood
    Equality For All! Amnesty and Legalization Now!
    http://www.answerla.org/
    Saturday, July 8, 4 pm
    Gather at corner of Hollywood & Argyle, LA (Metro Red Line stop Hollywood & Vine)
    Or meet at the A.N.S.W.E.R. Office at 3 pm. It's 1 block away from the protest.

Download protest flyer

On Saturday, July 8, all progressives are encouraged to join pro-immigrant organizations, including the A.N.S.W.E.R. Coalition, at a counter demonstration against the racist, anti-immigrant Minuteman Project and other neo-fascist groups. Minutemen members and supporters will be marching through Hollywood that day in a so-called "United States of America March." They claim to be celebrating the people of the United States, including "legal immigrants," but their underlying racism against all immigrants is unmistakable. Help us expose them as the racists they really are.

A.N.S.W.E.R. Coalition and others will gather at the corner of Hollywood and Argyle to protest the racist Minutemen and say "No Human Being is Illegal!" We will also pass out informational flyers urging people to join the counter protest and oppose anti-immigrant racism and bigotry. Bring banners and signs to show your support for immigrant rights.

The Minutemen and their affiliated groups are one part of the right-wing's strategy to defeat immigrants' genuine aspirations for amnesty and full equality. They are being coached and funded to leverage Bush's militaristic immigration plan and serve as lackeys for Wall Street banks and corporations. The Bush administration, Wall Street and the Minutemen all share the same agenda - to divide working people and confuse people into blaming immigrants for all of society's ills. But immigrants are not to blame for lack of healthcare and affordable education, unemployment or anything else.

Now is the time for everyone to stand up for full equality, legalization and amnesty for undocumented workers. No to racism and the Minutemen! No to a guest worker program! The struggle for justice has no borders!

For more info call 323-464-1636 or e-mail answerla@answerla.org
    Wow, some of Bush's handlers should pull him aside and tell him that he's been getting his speeches on the subject all wrong.

This is what happens when illiterate peasants decide to get politically active with the assistance of the Leftist fringe of acid-heads.

In the photo of our flag being stomped on there is a person off to the left holding a sign that says "immigrants are workers, not terrorists"
    Seems a bit of a contradiction to me.

Thanks for the pic's Lady, it's good to see a couple of familar faces in there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is what happens when illiterate peasants decide to get politically active with the assistance of the Leftist fringe of acid-heads.
    Those leftist fringe acid heads are communists that were formerly anti-war activists during Vietnam. They were formed, funded and controlled by the Soviets. They are continuing their work through the ILLEGALS and are serious, UN open borders, one world order maniacs.

They include the Quakers and some Catholic priests that are still alive, btw.

Some of the information can be found in foi FBI files which have been highly redacted.

Considering the information that has been surfacing, it's certainly a high possibility that laraza and other groups were formed & funded by the same handlers with the goal of continuing their fight using this next generation.
    The puzzle is now beginning to really take form.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the pix, nice to see americans out there holding "our" flag. These protesters have the same rhetoric and they wear the bandanas to hide their faces as they are criminals and thieves. American citizens will prevail to save our country from this invasion of illegal aliens and secure our borders.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh my goodness - that explains why the "luncheon for illegals" was held at a Quaker sponsored hall down in Denver. Didn't know that about Quakers.

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Oh my goodness - that explains why the "luncheon for illegals" was held at a Quaker sponsored hall down in Denver. Didn't know that about Quakers.
    You didn't? Well, don't worry Cheyenne.......many Americans don't know about a lot of this stuff. It's finally coming out little by little.

We're all learning from one another every day and that's an education in itself Too bad our illustrious educational system was also hijacked so that our history has been changed to water down America and our kids no nothing of the truth.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast