Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Officials: Wire could have decapitated Border Patrol agents

Officials: Wire could have decapitated Border Patrol agents

WASHINGTON (CNN) β€” U.S. border officers found a wire between two fences along the U.S.-Mexican border that, when stretched taut, could have seriously harmed or even decapitated Border Patrol agents, Congress was told Wednesday.

The wire was about 4 feet high when pulled tight, or about neck level for an agent on an ATV, officials say.

β€œIt was configured in a way so that, if it was pulled, it would take off the head of a Border Patrol agent riding in an open car,β€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent those pictures to everyone of my Republican Legislators, my 2 Senators Bob Corker and Lamar Alexander, in Tennessee. I also sent them to The Bushwacker and Mr. Cheney/Chernobyl last night, took me 4 hours, lol. But it was worth it!!!

Is there any difference between the 'terrorists' who are trying to decapitate our BP agents and the terrorists in the ME who are beheading Christians in Iraq??? These are the criminals that everyone wants to reward with amnesty! There is NO ONE protecting our own BP agents...the gov. is our enemy. The only solution is to put the military on the border, but of course...that's much too logical a solution. How many BP agents have to die or go to prison because our gov. is colluding with Mexico? We are fighting a stealth war without an army! And we are losing dramatically!

I don't know how to send them, but Senator Session, DeMint, and Vitter need these pictures. I'll send the article to Glenn Beck.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sent this to:

Neal Cavuto Fox News
    John Gibson Fox News
    Glenn Beck
    Sean Hannity
    O'Reilly
    Rush Limbaugh

Since its from CNN I'm sure that Dobbs has it.

What is the defininton of an "act of war?"

Just curious. Does it actually require a shot to be fired or would 20-30 million invaders of a particular country domiciled illegally, with the blessing of their president suffice.

We can also throw in stories such as this, the daily assaults on American Citizens and border patrol agents and other law enforcement.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    What is the defininton of an "act of war?"

Just curious. Does it actually require a shot to be fired or would 20-30 million invaders of a particular country domiciled illegally, with the blessing of their president suffice.

We can also throw in stories such as this, the daily assaults on American Citizens and border patrol agents and other law enforcement.
    WE'LL we've had lots of shots fired at the border. I know a guy who went to the border and was shot at three times. He is one of my "member connections" (a new feature at Numbersusa.com). Interesting. So we're being shot at and so are our border patrol all the time.

WE'LL we've had lots of shots fired at the border. I know a guy who went to the border and was shot at three times. He is one of my "member connections" (a new feature at Numbersusa.com). Interesting. So we're being shot at and so are our border patrol all the time.
    I hear you gogo. Unfortunately, I do not think shots being fired at American Citizens or for that matter our border patrol agents actually counts. If it did, we wouldn't have two border patrol agents rotting in jail for doing their jobs protecting this country from a low life, illegal invader, drug dealing scum bag that deserves to be doing life in prison.

Of course illegal invaders kill American Citizens every day and our government does nothing except pass laws that makes it easier for the invaders to remain here.

On second thought, I guess my question was rhetorical since it wouldn't matter anyway as our goverment would do nothing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    I hear you gogo. Unfortunately, I do not think shots being fired at American Citizens or for that matter our border patrol agents actually counts. If it did, we wouldn't have two border patrol agents rotting in jail for doing their jobs protecting this country from a low life, illegal invader, drug dealing scum bag that deserves to be doing life in prison.

Of course illegal invaders kill American Citizens every day and our government does nothing except pass laws that makes it easier for the invaders to remain here.

On second thought, I guess my question was rhetorical since it wouldn't matter anyway as our government would do nothing about it.

Unfortunately, you are right. What is going to take is something horrendous like this where a Border Patrol agent is decapitated or badly burned by the throwing flaming rocks at them. THEN responsible media like Fox News and Glenn Beck will have it all over the place. They will be like a a dog with a bone and won't let it go.