Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ACLU representative Shakira Diaz said the organization plans to investigate the operation
    Excuse me??????
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

As one who lives not far from Painesville, I'm glad they're getting these people out! Next they need to start looking around Lorain.

Quote Originally Posted by jecg_97030
    What I find absolutely shocking about these stories is that these sweeps are conducted to arrest criminals. Criminals that have broken more than immigration and ID theft laws.

Why do they always act so put out that we want the worst of their group removed from our society?

They protest the arresting of wanted fugitives! What the hell?

You ever watch an episode of Cops? Notice any similarities with the people getting arrested on that show and these folks? Every damned one of them denies having done anything wrong. Even when it's right there in front of the cop and it's on video.
    Criminals do not own up to their mistakes. Illegals are criminals. No difference.

Final Tally on Comments on the News Herald Website:

Pro-Illegal 1

Anti-Illegal 17

Once again, we are the majority. Do you think the polliticians will lose their jobs before they figure it out?
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Raids spark protests by hundreds in large immigrant community

By THOMAS J. SHEERAN, Associated Press Writer
    May 21, 2007

PAINESVILLE, O. – Hundreds marched through this northeast Ohio city Monday evening to protest the weekend arrests of 24 people by federal immigration agents.
    The marchers, estimated by police at between 300 and 400, staged a noisy protest along a five-block route from St. Mary Catholic Church in Painesville, where many hid from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents on Saturday, to City Hall.

They chanted, held U.S. and Mexican flags and waved at passing motorists who honked in support. They also held banners reading, “We come to work and feed our childrenâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What gets me is that they complain about how we're "separating them from their children". SO WHAT? If you're illegal, you've gotten your kids into this mess, too. Just because the kids are American citizens (and should not be, as far as I'm concerned) doesn't mean you have to leave them behind!

How ridiculous to use that argument - take the kids with you, you idiots!! What kind of parents are you, anyway?

What gets me is, this girl doesn't speak our language, is in our country illegally and still knows 18 is the legal age!! They certainly know our laws and how to use them to their advantage, don't they? Too bad they don't obey them and go home.

added to the alipac homepage

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=64218

Illegal Alien Supporters Demand Halt of ICE Raids!

Federal crackdown rattles community? Revised title should read 'Federal Crackdown rattles illegal aliens.'
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Any church found harboring illegals should lose tax exempt status immediately

Quote Originally Posted by steelerbabe
    Any church found harboring illegals should lose tax exempt status immediately
    They should lose more than tax exempt status. I don't care what moral high horse they think they're on, a church hiding illegal mexicans is a church aiding illegal fugitives. That makes them just as guilty as somebody hiding a rapist or murderer on the run and they should go to jail with the illegals. This isn't a game, there is no grey area. This is black and white. There is right or wrong. This my friends, this is wrong.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast