Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OH:Illegal Alien: 'They Never Told Me I Couldn't Come Back'

Illegal Alien: 'They Never Told Me I Couldn't Come Back'
    Travis Gettys, WLWT.com

POSTED: 3:31 pm EDT July 10, 2007
    UPDATED: 3:59 pm EDT July 10, 2007

HAMILTON, Ohio -- An illegal immigrant who is also a registered sex offender returned to Butler County, police said.

Officers arrested Jose Valenzuela, 37, a Mexican national, in Hamilton and charged him with failure to register an address.

Valenzuela was listed as a sex offender after a 1998 conviction for gross sexual imposition and deported in 2004.

Authorities asked Valenzuela why he had returned to the area.

“They never told me I couldn’t come back,â€

So there you have it, an idiot!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

[quote]“They never told me I couldn’t come back,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

IDIOTS!

When someone is deported and returns, they are guilty of a FELONY. That is the LAW.

No one wants to enforce the law. This jerk will come back and assault another child (or children).

SAVE THIS | EMAIL THIS | Close

Deported sex offender arrested again in Butler County
    Illegal immigrant said he was not told he could not return.
    Staff Report

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

HAMILTON — An illegal immigrant previously convicted of a sex offense and deported back to Mexico was arrested Tuesday in Butler County.

A tip led Butler County Sheriff's deputies to Jose Valenzuela, 37, living in the 1200 block of Pater Avenue in Hamilton.

Valenzuela was convicted in 1998 of gross sexual imposition involving a juvenile girl and was deemed a sexually oriented offender by the court, according to the sheriff's office.

He was required to register with the sheriff's office annually for 10 years, but in 2004, the U.S. Immigration and Custom Enforcement office deported him.

Deputies received information that Valenzuela was back in Butler County and took him into custody for failure to register.

Officials said when they asked why he came back to Butler County after deportation, Valenzuela said, "they never told me I couldn't come back."

Sheriff's officials said they will be seeking a second deportation.

Find this article at:
    http://www.daytondailynews.com/n/conten ... riefs.html

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If this story was about an American citizen, there would be wailing and gnashing of teeth all around. Why haven't we heard from the watchdogs who look out for this type of thing? John Walsh, where are you?

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    IDIOTS!

No one wants to enforce the law. This jerk will come back and assault another child (or children).
    If he hasn't already. Do pedophiles usually stop? If he hangs around the (illegal) "immigrant community" he would have access to kids who have been taught from day 1 that it's the police that are "bad" and to be avoided. If he targets children of illegals chances are even if he attacked a child they wouldn't call the police or turn him in, preferring to avoid a courtroom, police, the legal system in general. The kids of illegals are made easy targets by their parents.

I have an idea. If we're going to deport this fool again, he'll probably come back. So, castrate him so his raping days will be over. tell him if he comes back he'll lose even more body parts!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>