Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by Justonehero
    And all from a Democrat Governer. Thanks Ted.
    You bet! Here's a link to this Governor who cares about the people of his state. Learn from him and any other Governor out there who is doing the right things for the right reasons to stop illegal immigration and save their state from the ravages of illegal immigration.

http://www.governor.ohio.gov/

I'm a Republican, but I support any official no matter what their party affiliation is, who stands up for Americans against the travesty of illegal immigration.

GO TED!!

I'm an independent that voted for Ted, but I'm not sure he had anything to do with this. I don't recall him being quoted in the newspaper. I didn't get a reply to my letter endorsing this. The Safety Dir. pushed for this. Perhaps the Gov. quietly supported it ? I don't know.

I'm writing another letter ti the Safety Dir., with a copy to the Gov, saying Thank you. I may even send a copy to the "appeal" judge. I need to check if we vote for these judges. I think we do.

All Ohio members should be writing the local newspaper in support of this decision. Our opponets are going to do it. We need our letters published also.
    Oh yes, we do need to find out if the Governor initiated or supported. But I feel like he did because if not, then he would have opposed it. It would be nice to know for sure.

Yes, thank you letters are soooo important. It encourages those who stand with us and lets them know a) that we noticed b) that we appreciate what they did.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Future episode of Cops, sorry no license, no plates no nuthin
    IF WE AMERICANS HAD THE POWER,WHAT A NATION WE COULD HAVE AGAIN! LIKE THE 40s,50s,60s.

Quote Originally Posted by BrazenTempest
    Future episode of Cops, sorry no license, no plates no nuthin
    Woo Hoo! They better start gathering, packing and gassing up ... because no license, no plates, means no wheels and it's a long walk or expensive bus ride home.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Something similar is happening in FL..I saw a Public Announcement on TV tonight which said to get our license renewed we would need proof of FL. residency,proof of insurance AND our Social Security Number.Sounds like the DMV here is trying to weed out IA's too.

In Ohio they do a lot of random road block checks,even in rural areas, for car safety,license & insurance.So look out IA's if you dare to drive it will be bye-bye.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Something similar is happening in FL..I saw a Public Announcement on TV tonight which said to get our license renewed we would need proof of FL. residency,proof of insurance AND our Social Security Number.Sounds like the DMV here is trying to weed out IA's too.

In Ohio they do a lot of random road block checks,even in rural areas, for car safety,license & insurance.So look out IA's if you dare to drive it will be bye-bye.
    Good to hear! GO FLORIDA against issuing driviers licenses to illegal aliens. Now ramp it up and stop registering their cars. Wake Up States .. take both licenses and vehicles away from illegal aliens.

This article reminds me of the May 1st, 2006, boycott for "immigrants' rights" in Los Angeles. (Quit calling them "immigrants" ! ). They were hoping to show that the work of illegal aliens was sorely needed, and that our US economy couldn't survive without them.

This boycott had an immediate side benefit, because it removed thousands of cars from rush-hour traffic. Illegal aliens cannot legally drive, but they sure do. But a great majority of illegals were already demonstrating at MacArthur Park and Downtown LA. I was driving through the East LA Interchange at 9 AM at normal freeway speed!

If California would follow Ohio's example, and revoke the car registrations of illegal aliens, we could have manageable freeway traffic again.

Incidentally, there were many more side benefits to this boycott:

82% reduction - auto theft
    28% reduction - murders/ violent crimes/ rapes
    73% reduction - vandalism / tagging
    54% reduction - drug related offenses (not including the area surrounding the march)
    31% reduction - domestic violence cases
    64% reduction - misdemeanor cases (shop lifting, etc.)
    CHP reported that 5-1-2006 was a record low in the least amount of traffic accidents on South CA freeways.

The National Council of LaRaza is the largest hate group.
    Yes, but we can stop the hate. Yes we can.

Standing in line to get my NC plate a few years ago, a Hispanic man with Mexican ID and his English-speaking buddy at the window were trying to get a plate for a car neither owned. The owner was out of the country, they explained. He was in Alaska! The laughter from the clerks was priceless and those standing in line (Americans) had no idea that Alaska had ceded from the union.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If The Feds Won’t Enforce Immigration Laws, Ohio Will
    Monday, December 14, 2009
    By Amy Alkon

They've revoked the vehicle registration of anyone who can't prove they are a legal U.S. resident, writes Randy Ludlow in the Columbus Dispatch:

Beginning early Wednesday, it will be illegal for thousands of immigrants to drive Ohio's roads. The BMV is canceling their vehicle registrations for failing to prove they are legal U.S. residents.

Police can stop those driving with revoked registrations and issue tickets and seize license plates. Drivers who cannot provide adequate identification risk going to jail, with undocumented immigrants potentially facing deportation.

Browning ruled that there was no evidence of "unjustifiable harm" to immigrants and that BMV had a compelling public-safety interest in canceling the questioned registrations.

The state is properly enforcing registration laws and the agency is not demanding anything different from Latinos than is demanded from all Ohioans who register vehicles, Browning found.

...Investigators' findings suggest that thousands of vehicles may have been registered fraudulently through so-called "runners" -- legal U.S. residents who collected fees from undocumented immigrants to register vehicles on their behalf.

BMV changes to weed out fraudulent registrations began on Aug. 24. The reforms were delayed for more than a year after former Public Safety Director Henry Guzman met with Latino business owners and then asked for improvements to the policy.

"Improvements" in the policy, such as looking the other way like the Feds do? If you're a U.S. citizen, it's a little disturbing if you're on the side of lawbreaking...lawbreaking which costs Californians an estimated $10.5 billion yearly, in health care, schooling, and incarceration costs for illegal immigrants.

Manhattan Institute fellow Heather Mac Donald testified before Congress:

--A confidential California Department of Justice study reported in 1995 that 60 percent of the 20,000-strong 18th Street Gang in southern California is illegal; police officers say the proportion is actually much greater. The bloody gang collaborates with the Mexican Mafia, the dominant force in California prisons, on complex drug-distribution schemes, extortion, and drive-by assassinations. It commits an assault or robbery every day in L.A. County. The gang has grown dramatically over the last two decades by recruiting recently arrived youngsters, most of them illegal, from Central America and Mexico.

-- The L.A. County Sheriff reported in 2000 that 23% of inmates in county jails were deportable, according to the New York Times.

--The leadership of the Columbia Lil' Cycos gang, which uses murder and racketeering to control the drug market around Los Angeles's MacArthur Park, was about 60 percent illegal in 2002. Francisco Martinez, a Mexican Mafia member and an illegal alien, controlled the gang from prison, while serving time for felonious reentry following deportation.

-- In Los Angeles, 95 percent of all outstanding warrants for homicide in the first half of 2004 (which totaled 1,200 to 1,500) targeted illegal aliens. Up to two-thirds of all fugitive felony warrants (17,000) were for illegal aliens.

...The idea that sanctuary laws are "pro-immigrant" is perhaps the greatest myth of all. Keeping illegal criminals in the community subjects all immigrants to the thrall of crime and impedes economic growth in immigrant communities.

http://amyalkon.mensnewsdaily.com/?p=1003

YAY!!! Its about time someone told the Latino Lobby to shut-up and follow the law!
    America <div>Home of the free</div><div>Home of the brave</div><div>Home of 20 million illegal*alien villagers*and counting!*</div>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123