Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quo
    te="sippy"]
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Sounds simple to me, but I'm not a lawyer, in which case I ask my self how did something that sounds so simple get so out of wack, and by Intelligent people. Where's Crocket, does he have any knowledge on the subject??

If its so we could cut way down on legalizing and paying for alot poor people thats being forced on the American taxpayers.
    SoSad, Crockett will definately have good info on this. He always does have good info!
    Thank God he's on our side!
    [/quote]

I agree about him on our side! he's kind of like having a mascot!!but better!!

Now everybody think Crockett,we need to summon him up!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Young said he may ask county health department officials to stop issuing birth certificates to babies born to illegal immigrants in protest.
    This is one helluva great idea!
    If the parents are illegal I'm not so sure we even have to give a birth certificate.

This would solve most of the after birth costs like school, medicare, social services, the magnet for American birthright would be turned off and chain migration would stop.

Dave Young, what a brain! Go man go!

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign
    Young said he may ask county health department officials to stop issuing birth certificates to babies born to illegal immigrants in protest.
    This is one helluva great idea!
    If the parents are illegal I'm not so sure we even have to give a birth certificate.

This would solve most of the after birth costs like school, medicare, social services, the magnet for American birthright would be turned off and chain migration would stop.

Dave Young, what a brain! Go man go!
    No I believe we must educate illegals, according to what everyone says all children are entitled to an education ,or were not allowed to ask if their legal, either way it needs to stop, I think the biggest problem in our schools is over crowding with children that should not be here or cannot speak english!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Calling Crocket
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Calling Crocket
    Can you hear me now Crocket?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Just want all of you to know Lou Dobbs just told Bill Gates off but good on CNN over H1B visa, and our schools, it was good, very good, I think he is going to talk about it on Lou Dobbs today!!

[b] CALLING CROCKET!!!!

I agree about him on our side! he's kind of like having a mascot!!but better!!
    Something about that made me smile from ear to ear.

Crocket!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

I wish the supreme court would rule once and for all, on the 14th amendment. Illegal aliens need to realize that they cant have legal babies in America.

How about they just STOP GIVING BIRTH IN THIS COUNTRY?

Sounds like a plan to me
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[
    quote="2ndamendsis"]How about they just STOP GIVING BIRTH IN THIS COUNTRY?

Sounds like a plan to me
    [/quote]

Now SIS thats what I call a solution!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast