Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OH:Traffic Stop Along I-76 Reveals 13 Illegal Immigrants

Traffic Stop Along I-76 Reveals 13 Illegal Immigrants

POSTED: 3:28 pm EST March 4, 2009
    UPDATED: 6:09 pm EST March 4, 2009

MEDINA, Ohio -- A traffic stop along Interstate 76 at about 11 a.m. Wednesday in Medina led to the arrest of illegal immigrants.

The Medina County Sheriff's Office said when a 1994 Chevrolet Suburban with Arizona plates was pulled over,13 illegal immigrants, four of whom were underage, were discovered.

It's unclear why the vehicle was pulled over.

The children were placed in the custody of the Medina County Children's Services.

The adults were taken to the Medina County Jail and are waiting to be picked up by Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
    http://www.newsnet5.com/news/18854504/detail.html

If you go to the link and watch the video, it says there were 10 men and one young girl, underage. They took her to foster care and are "making arrangements" to have someone who speaks spanish to come in and take care of the little girl...and, of course, we'll pay that salary. She was on her way to meet her mother. What kind of mother allows her child to come across the country with TEN grown men she probably didn't even know??

They said the men were on the way to NY for roofing jobs...are these jobs no American will do? They also said they only stopped for gasoline so as not to draw attention to themselves and people had defacted in the back of the Chevy Suburban...eeewww!

Medina County is just around the corner from Oberlin, who just declared themselves a sancutary city. I live 10 miles from Oberlin.

THEY NEED TO HAVE THEIR BUTTS KICKED OUT ALL OF THEM!!

THEY JUST BROKE INTO MY HOUSE.

Quote Originally Posted by Paidmytaxes
    THEY NEED TO HAVE THEIR BUTTS KICKED OUT ALL OF THEM!!

THEY JUST BROKE INTO MY HOUSE.
    The video said they'd be turned over to ICE within 48 hours. I wonder how we find out if it really happens and if ICE lets them continue on to do more damage to Americans in one way or another? I thought they were all going home when Arizona cracked down? I guess that was as much BS as we thought it was, huh?