Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ohio Lawman Stands Up to President Bush

http://www.sierratimes.com/06/04/01/205 ... _33770.htm

Ohio Lawman Stands Up to President Bush Over Illegal Immigration
    Jim Kouri

Butler County, Ohio Sheriff Richard Jones appeared this morning on Fox News Channel to take his message to the nation: He is asking President George W. Bush to by-pass immigration policy in order to give local law enforcement the authority to arrest illegal immigrants.

A growing number of police chiefs and sheriffs are calling on the President "to do the right thing about illegal immigration and border protection."

In a letter to Bush, Jones told the president the problem of illegal immigration had significantly impacted Butler County because of the numbers that commit crimes and end up in the county jail, according to the Hamiliton Journal News.

“I believe that I speak on behalf of the majority of constituents in my county when I ask you to lead and encourage legislation to be passed that will give local law enforcement the right to arrest persons that are in our country illegally,” Jones wrote. “The process of deportation is crippling my county, my state and my country and needs to be accelerated.

“The people of my county are disheartened with the federal government’s lack of security in the border states, and the resultant influx of illegal immigrants into the heartland,” Jones’ letter continues. “Mr. President, please secure our borders and assist in the speedy deportation of those already in our country illegally.”

Jones told Fox News' Alisyn Camerota that he's requested that Bush abandon his proposed “guest worker” program and rather require new immigrants to apply for citizenship via established procedures.

Jones gained some national media attention since October when he began billing US Department of Immigration and Customs Enforcement for the cost of housing suspected illegal aliens in the county jail.

The billing policy, charging the federal government $70 a day for each undocumented inmate, was part of a multi-tiered effort launched by Jones, county Commissioner Michael Fox and state Rep. Courtney Combs, according to the Journal News' Mary Lolli

Jones claims his county has borne more than $1 million in costs associated with housing nearly 900 suspected illegal aliens who have been booked into the county jail during the past year. Jones said he’s hoping federal officials sit up and take notice of the local problem.

To date, the feds haven't responded to Jones’ monthly billings which now total $125,000, but the sheriff said he intends to continue sending them.

Jones last month said publically that he gave the president a failing grade in immigration enforcement. However, in his letter to Bush, Jones emphasizes the fact that he personally supported the president’s last two elections and continues to support his presidency, according to Lolli.

Butler County Sheriff Richard Jones was awarded the 2nd annual "American Patriot Award" by Angela "Bay" Buchanan. Angela Buchanan is a former Treasurer of the United States under President Ronald Reagan and a current National TV Commentator and chairs Team America PAC, founded by Rep. Tom Trancredo (R-CO). She's also the sister of conservative icon and columnist Pat Buchanan.

Both Sheriff Jones and Angela Buchanan addressed the media on the importance of their organization's efforts to bring recognition to the problem of Illegal Immigration in America. She calls the Republican senators support for a senate bill aimed at giving amnesty to over 12 million illegal aliens "treasonous."

While many Americans are aware of the problems associated with rampant illegal immigration, the mainstream media have put a happy face on illegal immigration. They've also failed to quote the leaders of the recent protests. For instance, during a speech one well-respected pro-illegal immigration activist and a university professor uttered these disturbing words:

"We have an aging white America ... They are dying ...We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him," said Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez of the University of Texas, and the founder of the La Raza Unida.

Meanwhile, Sheriff Jones is asking the President to “lead and encourage legislation…that will give local law enforcement the right to arrest persons that are in our country illegally.”

_________

Jim Kouri, CPP is currently fifth vice-president of the National Association of Chiefs of Police and he's a staff writer for the New Media Alliance (thenma.org). He's former chief at a New York City housing project in Washington Heights nicknamed "Crack City" by reporters covering the drug war in the 1980s. In addition, he served as director of public safety at a New Jersey university and director of security for several major organizations. He's also served on the National Drug Task Force and trained police and security officers throughout the country.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

"We have an aging white America ... They are dying ...We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him," said Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez of the University of Texas, and the founder of the La Raza Unida.
    Talk about racism! who is this guy? and why is he plotting in such a way?

Banned
    I believe that quote is from 1995. He's been spewing that drivel for over 10 years.

I suppose he plans on being the Presidente of Aztlan with Celia Nunoz as his Vice Presedente.
    These two never made so much money as they are making now. With all of the millions of dollars they have sqeezed out of the government and corporations with the racists blackmail trick, I am sure they are living well.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn