Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ohioan, Kevin Barnhill, murdered by two illegal aliens.

,Send this to your elected representatives. Especially if you live in Ohio.
    http://www.middletownjournal.com/hp/con ... rants.html

Residents want crackdown on illegal immigrants
    Men accused in death of Warren County man's son had entered U.S. without a visa.
    By Tiffany Y. Latta

Staff Writer

Saturday, September 16, 2006

HAMILTON TWP., Warren County, Ohio — Bill Barnhill is determined to stop people living in the country illegally from calling Warren County home.

Barnhill's son, Kevin, was killed in Mason last month and the men accused of the crime had entered the United States without a visa, police said.

Now Barnhill is among a dozen residents who have formed Citizens for Legal Communities to discourage people who have entered the county illegally from settling in Warren County.

Police continue to search for a man wanted in connection with the beating and stabbing death of Barnhill near the Mason Pub. Enrique Torres, 27, of Cincinnati is wanted for complicity to commit murder in the death of Kevin Barnhill.

Humberto Mota, 30, of Mason faces the same charge and is being held at the Warren County Jail with bail set at

$1 million.

"I'm on a crusade to get the word out about this increasing problem. I'll do all I can to get politicians to listen, even if it means taking this issue to the Supreme Court,'' Barnhill said.

He and the other residents met Thursday evening with county officials, including Sheriff Tom Ariss and Prosecutor Rachel Hutzel to learn what law enforcement officials can do to help.

Hutzel and Ariss said that in the past six months there's been an increase in violent crimes committed by illegal immigrants in Warren County. To help, residents must contact their elected officials and demand stiffer penalties for those who commit felonies while living in the United States illegally, Hutzel and Ariss said.

They also said residents must demand that elected federal officials beef up the number of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents that patrol Ohio counties.

"We have no authority to charge them for being illegal. They only thing we can do is charge them for violating laws,'' Ariss said.

Police responded to a call of a man carrying a baseball bat outside the Mason Pub on U.S. 42 on Aug. 26.

They could not find the man, but did find Kevin Barnhill, badly beaten behind the building. He died at the scene.

Witnesses told police there was a fight at the bar that spilled out into the parking lot and to the rear of the building where Barnhill was found.

Mota was indicted two weeks ago in Warren County on drug possession charges for cocaine he had when he was booked into the Warren County Jail, officials said.

Contact this reporter at (513) 696-4542 or tlatta@coxohio.com.

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Another Illegal on a killing spree in the land of the free!

Let me get this straight...

1. Bush is doing little to nothing in stopping these Illegals from unlawfully entering our country.
    2. One of these illegals has killed in our country.

When I add those two statements up, isn't this called "accessory to the crime"?

Where's our American Lawyers?
    We need to arrest BUSH & all his Congress cohorts
    who are not enforcing our American laws!

No one is above the law, this includes BUSH!

My god people, wake up!

Politics Poli - many / Tics-parasites.
    "Those who accuse & fail shall receive equal punishment of the accused".

Illegal immigrant murdered actress Adrienne Shelley

Feds raid apartment where actress-slay suspect lived

BY ADAM LISBERG
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

The murder of actress Adrienne Shelly led immigration agents to raid two Brooklyn buildings with links to her accused killer, the Daily News has learned.

They hauled away six suspected illegal immigrants - including a cousin of Diego Pillco, the 19-year-old who allegedly confessed to killing Shelly and trying to make her death look like a suicide.

"They took one out of here and five from next door. They came out handcuffed," said Frank Diaz, 52, who lives above the basement hovel where Pillco lived with his cousin, both illegal immigrants from Ecuador.

Plainclothes agents raided the buildings shortly after dawn Thursday, telling neighbors they were from Homeland Security.

A spokesman for the department's Immigration and Customs Enforcement office confirmed that agents were at Pillco's home Thursday, but would not say why.

Both buildings are owned by a realty company based a few blocks down on Prospect Ave. - located in the same office as the construction company that employed Pillco.

Diaz said Pillco and his cousin were quiet tenants who never caused trouble in the building - and that the cousin seemed bewildered when immigration agents led him out.

"By the expression I saw on his face, it was like, why are they taking me?" Diaz said.

Pillco told cops he knocked the beautiful 40-year-old actress unconscious last week after she complained about noise during renovation work he was doing in a West Village apartment below hers.

Panicked and afraid of getting deported, he killed Shelly by hanging her from a bedsheet on a shower curtain rod to make it look like a suicide - but was undone by a shoe print he left in her bathtub.

He is being held for psychiatric observation at Bellevue Hospital.

With Robert F. Moor
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s