Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OK: Banks to offer payroll debit cards for illegals

First United Bank and ITS collaborate to issue payroll cards

Durant — First United Bank banking centers throughout Southeastern Oklahoma and North Texas began delivering prepaid payroll card services to unbanked and immigrant employees of commercial customers in their area. First United is providing these services through an agreement recently negotiated with Interactive Transaction Services (ITS), a transaction processing subsidiary of Central National Bank of Enid.

“We believe prepaid payroll cards provide our commercial customers’ employees a great alternative to receiving a traditional check,â€

Okay.....so what laws are they trying to skirt with THIS?

It must be something because it sure doesn't seem like they are offering this same service to American citizens and legal immigrants.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    What next...offering sub prime mortgages and loans to them so we "nasty gringos" can bail them out again as we did when they previously defaulted on those loans? More invitation to fraud and granting of quasi legal status. This is where the bailouts are going people. So much for our laws, sovereignty and way of life........
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Were I a customer of that bank, I would demand every penny in there immediately in cash. And what risk and expense do banks really take on when the customer (the employer) better damn well have money in the bank to cover those checks. The old float (I write a check today which is cashed, and deposit fund to cover tomorrow is gone according to new legislation in favor of banks). Meanwhile a bank can float the check deposit you just made for a few days because it is PENDING, and leverage that money in the fast track securities market, like lending your pending check deposit to another bank overnight. I was absolutely amazed that my mom's US government pension payment, submitted electronically as of yesterday is pending. Horsecrap!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is insane! It is illeagal for the I.A.'s to work in this country but they are giving them payroll debit cards?They are also helping them send more money out of the country which adds to our economics problems.All of this to make more money on transaction fees.