Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Although he is in the country legally, he said he is still fearful that he and all other dark-skinned people in Oklahoma will be racially profiled by law enforcement.
    ?This gives the message to the United States that the Hispanics are not welcome, whether residents or non-residents,? Yanez said.
    Speaking of racial profiling, we`re talking about "ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS"
    They`re the ones pointing their finger at Hispanics and then they try to put the words in our mouth!
    Now that`s about as racist as you can get. And then they say that "we`re" the racist.
    Man! Does that piss me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ------------------------

Hey Mauro Yanez, where does it say anything about hispanics in this bill?????
    Get real!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

K9
    Senor Mauro Yanez,due to your not being familiar with Oklahoma history I very much doubt your self stated citizenship. Everyone native to the great state of Oklahoma knows that 80% of the populace is "dark-skinned!" Show me your 'Greencard' hombre'. That 80% includes the Peace officers,too! The only folks that get profiled around here are out-a-state
    slave traffickers. Honorable Mr. Terrill said it best"...Respect for the Rule." No rule = no respect; even in choas! One more thing,Senor,one is not a citizen until the pledge of allegiance is finished at the ceremony of citizenship; again you should know this were you legally a naturalized citizen of the US of A. I have lived in the Metropolitan areas of the great state of Oklahoma as well as the most agriculturally vested parts and all of the parts in between,yet none are safe from drug lords,abductors of teen girls, "witch hunts," or rock throwers. This great state is well known for the fraternal organizations existing here since the Indian Territory days. You must be one of the Trouble makers that Chavez deported!
    Prayer Up, Partner!

K9..Welcome to ALIPAC!
    ------------------------

K9, welcome Okie.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12